Im gonna pay for domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gonna pay for domain

Im gonna pay for .com domain throw reseller panel and getting it with 9$.
    Is it automatically leading to my hosting offers front page or do i have to setup something? And do i get anything else but email and name? No hosting? Please answer guickly im ready to pay for this. Does plan offers and billing and all remain the same? Thanks
    Last edited by thebeest; 16-02-2009, 08:55 AM.

hi,
    you can open a support ticket in your reseller control panel > support ticket > reseller support
    and they have 1 hour respond guarantee,mean they will answer your question within 1 hour.
    you post the question in this forum may take time to get the answer/comment/help from other forum members,because no body 24 hours monitoring this forum.
    we're come here may be few times in a week,but not always,so even you are ready to pay,but if no one here,then how quick can we help?

as for your question,you can register as many as domains to your reseller store,and they will link to the store you choosed.and you will get free reseller store with few templates to choose to start your business or you can buy a hosting to build up your own store thru API or remote order form.

Also rsp provide each domain of reseller store 1 mailbox for the email service.and you can choose in between roundcube or *******webmail program.

for more information,please refer to the rsp blog or tutorial.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by thebeest View Post
      Is it automatically leading to my hosting offers front page or do i have to setup something?
      Yes, the domains that you buy through your reseller control panel are automatically associated with your reseller hosting store. However, you still need to choose a template for your web hosting store and set plan prices. More information on setting your reseller account is available in this blog post.

And do i get anything else but email and name? No hosting?
      No, hosting space is not included with the free reseller accounts.

Does plan offers and billing and all remain the same?
      Yes, the free reseller account includes billing of your web hosting clients.

P.S. Please, avoid posting duplicate threads with the same questions.

Comment

Working...
      X