Reselling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reselling

Hi all. I'm a newbie and this is my first post.

After I helped a few people with their websites and helped them find a webhost, I become interested in reselling programs. I don't have a lot of confidence so outlaying money is not an option so I'm happy I found the free program here at RP.

I have a question which might interest other people looking at starting with RP, and I hope it helps RP inform their potential customers.

Q-Why does a webhosting company (like RP) choose to recruit resellers rather than have their staff set do the work and sell to the end user at a more competitive rate and keep all the profits?

It seems like a RP staff member could set up a new webhost provider website (similar to a reseller's website) faster.

Actually RP does have divisions who sells directly to end users, eg. Lonex, Freehostia, 50Webs, etc.

Comment

It is more efficient to have thousands of resellers than a sales staff of several employees.

Comment

A good offer

That makes sense.

I know there is a lot of competition and a lot of work to be done but thanks RP for the opportunity.

Comment

Working...
        X