Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS monthly Payment from wallet balance

is it possible?
    if yes, how to pay the monthly bill from wallet balance (automatic)?

thanks

The wallet balance is tied only to your free reseller store, so I do not think this is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
      The wallet balance is tied only to your free reseller store, so I do not think this is possible.
      Not really, I remembered I ever ask RSP sales 1 year ago, and the answer is positive, we can use the wallet balance to pay any RSP products - from shared hosting up to dedi server.

However, this could be changed from time to time.

Let's wait the official answer from Milen.

Comment

This could be a helpful addition for people who are looking to do this though.

Yes, it would mean a financial input into their reseller accounts, but I think that this could ork as a way for resellers to sell VPS in the meantime until it becomes part of the free reseller package.

Comment

The Stealthy One is right. The reseller wallet uses a separate billing system, which is tied up to the free reseller accounts, so it cannot be used for other payments.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
            The Stealthy One is right. The reseller wallet uses a separate billing system, which is tied up to the free reseller accounts, so it cannot be used for other payments.
            Refer to the thread I created 2 and half year ago, the replied from Niko

Originally posted by Niko View Post
            You can use your wallet in order to purchase all the described services within your post . For this purpose first of all you have to refill your wallet.Then you have to create your account trough our order page and when you reach the page where you are asked to fill your payment details you can just close it or leave it in this way. Thus the account information will be stored in our system and we will be able to complete it on our end. Then we will deduct the corresponded amount from your wallet. Since these are monthly paid services each month an invoice will be generated automatically and you will pay it trough your wallet

Comment

wjleong, I recall reading a memo which said that reseller wallet payments are to be accepted only for services offered through the free reseller accounts, but I might be wrong about this. I will check and post when I have a confirmation.

Comment

wjleong, I recall reading a memo which said that reseller wallet payments are to be accepted only for services offered through the free reseller accounts, but I might be wrong about this. I will check and post when I have a confirmation.
                Yeah,need to make sure everything is clear and I hope Niko is not mislead us for 2 and half years more.

Waiting for your confirm answer.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

wjleong, I was wrong and Niko was right. Please, accept my apologies. Resellers can use the reseller wallet to pay for cPanel, VPS services, etc. However, as such payments are not automated; the reseller should note through a ticket that he wishes to pay for the service through the balance on his/her reseller wallet.

Comment

wjleong, I was wrong and Niko was right. Please, accept my apologies. Resellers can use the reseller wallet to pay for cPanel, VPS services, etc. However, as such payments are not automated; the reseller should note through a ticket that he wishes to pay for the service through the balance on his/her reseller wallet.
                      Milen, thanks for your clarification.

Comment

so just to clarify that last point...

The reseller would have to notify the support staff each month that the plan was to be renewed? Or can there be time frames put on this??

Comment

Our system will automatically generate an invoice, when the next payment on the account is due. However, the payment from the reseller wallet is not automated itself, so the reseller needs to notify support to subtract the necessary payment amount from his/her reseller wallet (provided that the reseller wallet contains a sufficient balance to cover the payment, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                            Milen, thanks for your clarification.
                            Good to know.

Comment

Working...
                            X