Newbie HELP please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie HELP please!

I'm new here. Could anyone help me answer my questions below?

1. How do you find my site site www.thebeezweb.com ?

2. Does anyone of you already made profit from reseller?

3. I have a web client and I quoted him with free web host for 1 yr. Where I will be the one to pay for it using my own reseller. My question is how do I quote him for the next years? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. My client is from new york.

4. Does our web hosting support joomla 1.5? modules added to joomla?

Lala

uuuq.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, uuuq.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Originally posted by Lalacroft View Post
    3. I have a web client and I quoted him with free web host for 1 yr. Where I will be the one to pay for it using my own reseller. My question is how do I quote him for the next years? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. My client is from new york.
    Your client will be able to renew his account through his web hosting control panel at the retail price for the plan that you have set in your reseller control panel.

Yes, Joomla 1.5 is supported. It is also included in Elefante, the free script installer that we provide.

Comment

Your site looks very nice. Welcome to ResellersPanel.

Comment

Your site looks great

Your site looks great, way to go.

I'm new here. Could anyone help me answer my questions below?

1. How do you find my site site www.thebeezweb.com ?

2. Does anyone of you already made profit from reseller?

Lala

http://lalalimpo.uuuq.com

Comment

Welcome aboard, and yes, many of us have profitable businesses tied in with RSP. In my opinion you wont find a better reseller program or hosting provider.

Comment

Yes Resellers Panel is great i have seen people making many sales with them
            Could any of you please provide a url to any of Resellers Panel hosted reseller site that is making some sales?
            Thank You.

Comment

www.blueeyeswebservices.com (hosted on my cPanel account)

Comment

Nice job Jkacp! Good looking sites!

Comment

Working...
                X