No announcement yet.

How to reply tickets manually ourself ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to reply tickets manually ourself ?

Hi There.
    Is that possible for us to reply to our customers support tickets and if we are enable to help can we then forward our tickets to the company (Reseller Panel) ?
    Your support will be very appreciated.

Best Regards.

Originally posted by Asmar View Post
    Hi There.
    Is that possible for us to reply to our customers support tickets and if we are enable to help can we then forward our tickets to the company (Reseller Panel) ?

Best Regards.
    Yes, you can, if the plan is created by yourself through Liquid Plan Builder.

Preconfigured plan can't do manual support.

Comment

Hi Asmar,

This is not currently possible. But I think it's a great suggestion. I am sure the development team will at least give it consideration.

Comment

Hi The Stealthy One,
        While i was searching for it in the control panel , i found an option "Client Support" under the "Support Tickets" menu. In the "client support" it is written "If you'd like you can provide direct support to your existing customers. If a question can not be answered, feel free to forward it to our outstanding technical support team."
        Now it looks like it is possible to answer to tickets and forward them to RSP but the question is what about the 1 hour response guarantee ? We won't be able to answer to all tickets within an hour or to forward them to RSP within an hour...

Comment

While i was searching for it in the control panel , i found an option "Client Support" under the "Support Tickets" menu. In the "client support" it is written "If you'd like you can provide direct support to your existing customers. If a question can not be answered, feel free to forward it to our outstanding technical support team."
          Now it looks like it is possible to answer to tickets and forward them to RSP but the question is what about the 1 hour response guarantee ? We won't be able to answer to all tickets within an hour or to forward them to RSP within an hour...
          In case you would like to offer manual support, then the 1 hour support guarantee is auto void for that particular clients under the plan you created with manual support.

Comment

I am totally 100% confused now.
            Do we have to create a separate plan for manual support ?

Comment

I am totally 100% confused now.
              Do we have to create a separate plan for manual support ?
              I already answered your question yesterday, but post is waiting for moderator to approve.

Repeat it for you again

If you want to do manual support for your clients, then you have to create custom plan through liquid plan builder and select the own support option instead of rsp support.

So all of your clients under that particular plan, you should give them support manually, and in this case, 1 hour support guarantee is void, I believe.

Comment

Okay then it's fine but i still needs confirmation from a staff member to confirm this.

Comment

I've been a partner of RSP since 2004. I think you can believe what I say.

Comment

The Stealthy One is correct, you get the option for adding RSP support to custom plans, but not for taking it away from the pre built packages.

Unless you can check your client support section every 50 minuets or sooner 24/7/365 your 1 hour average response time will go out the window, and as the RSP support does not add any extra cost to your plan you might as well let them deal with it and you won't be letting you clients down with the 1 hour response.

Comment

Asmar, wjleong and The Stealthy One are correct. You can offer support of your own with custom built web hosting plans. If you are unable to reply to a client, you can forward tickets from such plans to the ResellersPanel support team. If you choose to offer custom web hosting plans with support of your own, the one-hour reply guarantee would not apply, as wjleong has pointed out.

Comment

Working...
                      X