Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller customer relationship and obligations

Hi,

I read the details of your affiliate programs for web hosting and cPanel reseller and I have the following question:

I own a small IT firm and I'm interested in providing web hosting services as part of the services to my customers.

I understand from what I read that the customers I sign to your services are considered my customers, however, it is not clear to me what happens to this customers in case I go out of business, or another example is when an unsatisfied customer who to terminate the contact and receive partial/full refund.

what are the obligations I have to customers I sign up and where is the fine line between my company and yours as far as customer-vendor relations go?

Thx

ResellersPanel does all the work for you, so if you go out of business, your clients will still be getting the support as usual and everything would be the same as if you were in business.

Comment

yosilv, welcome to the forum!

End-customer support for web hosting plans under the free reseller program is provider by ResellersPanel, unless the reseller creates a custom web hosting plan, where the reseller chooses to provide customer support on his/her own.

Under the cPanel reseller program, end-customer support is responsibility of the reseller. ResellersPanel only provides technical support for the reseller in this case.

Web hosting accounts have a 30-day money back guarantee. Refunds are not issued beyond the 30-day period.

Reseller commissions are paid within up to 60 days from the actual client signup, considering a minimum commission release level of USD 50.00 or any higher release level set optionally by the reseller has been met.

I hope this clarifies things. Please, feel welcome to ask, if you have further questions or need additional clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        ResellersPanel does all the work for you, so if you go out of business, your clients will still be getting the support as usual and everything would be the same as if you were in business.
        yeah, that's why RSP is great!

Comment

Working...
        X