Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about reselling

Thank for looking at this post,

I am wanting to start reselling hosting but I have a couple of questions. From what I have found your site is the best so far. I am looking to target a specific area, this area is an indie game that has taken off very fast.

The typical specs needed for running a small server for this game is 1gig of memory and about 800MB of storage for a starter server. With your reseller plans would I be able to split it up to meet multible needs at once? An example would be;

Server 1: 1gig memory 800MB storage
    Server 2: same as above
    Server 3: 2gig memory 1gig storage

All this under corporate plan (just an example). Or am I looking for a different type of reseller hosting?

Hello,

What you need is a Dedicated Server. We cannot offer you dedicated resources on a shared hosting server as it is. More on the Dedicated Server offers can be found on http://resellerspanel.com/dedicated_servers/

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

no reply yet so i think you must go for Live Chat or make a phone call to get the answers of your queries.
      Last edited by amk; 05-05-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Sorry, but there has been so much spamming and spamvertizing on this forum lately that most of the intelligent and helpful people that visited here often have left. The forum moderators have fallen asleep on the job or just don't care that they have left this forum decline to the sad shape it is in today.

I don't believe you can do that with the shared hosting program, may require more resources than would be allowed. You would probably have to go with the vps or dedicated. But I am not technical enough to answer those questions. Opening a ticket is the best way to get an answer.

Comment

Re:

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account holder has the ability to use their allotted space on the hard disk and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties hosting c parties.Reseller is when you buy server space, the market itself and sell to their customers. Since you are selling a service provided by another person, it is extremely important that you can trust your supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
            Sorry, but there has been so much spamming and spamvertizing on this forum lately that most of the intelligent and helpful people that visited here often have left.
            I agree with you. That makes me sad.

Comment

Working...
            X