Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one withdraw money from wallet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one withdraw money from wallet?

Are you allowed to withdraw from the wallet? If so, how?

Hello,

Money that you put in the wallet stays in the wallet. You cannot withdraw any funds once you have put them there.

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by WouldBeReseller View Post
      what do you mean? can you please elaborate? Thanks
      Last edited by amk; 04-05-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.Newton View Post
        Hello,

Money that you put in the wallet stays in the wallet. You cannot withdraw any funds once you have put them there.

Regards,
        Chris
        Thanks Chris for the answer!

Comment

Using Wallet Money for Purchases

How do I use wallet money for purchases? I have $50+ in my wallet and want to add SSH and dedicated IP to my reseller2 account.
          I have the items in my shopping cart, but how do I use my wallet funds to make the purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by mastermindtech View Post
            How do I use wallet money for purchases? I have $50+ in my wallet and want to add SSH and dedicated IP to my reseller2 account.
            I have the items in my shopping cart, but how do I use my wallet funds to make the purchase?
            Hello,

The free reseller account allows you to choose "Wallet" as one of the payment methods. If you do not see "Wallet" as a payment option, it most probably means you are not logged in via your free reseller account. To receive assistance with logging in into the correct place, please open a ticket from within the account where you are tring to make the payment so we can help you further.

Comment

Is that how to do it?
              Thanks

Last edited by clivejo; 08-05-2020, 04:30 PM. Reason: Remove spam

Comment

How do you withdraw from your wallet?

Originally posted by WouldBeReseller View Post
                You will have to ask my wife. She doesn't seem to have a problem doing it - lol

Comment

Thats cute index however so very true lmao

Comment

I think you need to make sure first that your account name matches your bank account info. Once approved, it will be just a transfer of funds.

Comment

Hello,
                      Well i have money in my wallet, so i think is there no possibility to with draw it?

Comment

Hello,

Funds in the wallet can not be withdrawn.

Comment

Can you please explain it further? What are the options on this? I always thought that you can withdraw the cash as long as you have a bank set up along with it. Thanks.

Comment

Wallet money is wallet money and can never be turned back into regular money.

Within the free reseller account, under the wallet section where you fill your wallet, it specifically states...

"All refills are final! No refund will be given for any reason." (see attached image)

That means that once you put funds in your wallet, you cannot remove them, you can only make purchases with those funds. So, by putting your money into your RSP wallet, you are converting your money to RSP money and do not have the option to convert it back to real money. It's just like buying a gift card. Once you buy a gift card, you have to use the funds on that gift card to make purchases at the corresponding store that issued the gift card and you cannot get your money back from the card - therefore you have converted your real money into "store money".

RSP has this policy of no refunds on wallet refills most likely because they pay fees for the transaction when you fill your wallet but they do not get these fees refunded to them if you want to take that money out of your wallet. Furthermore, they will probably incur more fees in order for you to transfer that money back out of your wallet and back into your bank account or credit card (wherever the wallet funds originally came from). So for RSP to issue refunds on wallet money is not free and therefore the wallet would never even be able to exist of they allowed refunds as too many people would make wishy-washy refills and then return to withdraw it, only costing RSP money for nothing. The wallet system would collapse in a heartbeat if they were to allow refunds.

The point it, if you want to refill your wallet, make sure that you are certain you want to keep it there and use if for RSP services. If you are uncertain about it, then you should never put funds in your RSP wallet. Don't go putting finds in your wallet unless you are absolutely sure you will use that money in your wallet. Otherwise, leave it in your pocket until you are sure and only buy services directly with until you are certain that using the RSP wallet is the right option for you.

Also, someone on this thread said something about if your RSP account is the same as your bank account that you can transfer money out of your wallet or something like that.

NO! This is not true and can never be true because RSP is not a bank and the RSP wallet is not a bank account! You have to look at a wallet system as a gift card, they work the same way. It's is not a bank account. When you refill your wallet you are not really "transferring" funds, rather you are "purchasing" specialized money or "converting" your money into retailer-specific currency...again, just like a gift card.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Yes, I think so
                              Originally posted by paragon123 View Post
                              I think you need to make sure first that your account name matches your bank account info. Once approved, it will be just a transfer of funds.

Comment

Working...
                              X