Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question regarding the t&c's...

In the reseller terms of service, it states:

Billing Fees - The Reseller agrees to cover partially the billing fees included in the processing of the payments of his/her clients in cases when the Reseller is reselling a service of LiquidNet Ltd. for a retail price over 100% higher than our wholesale price. The amount of the partial billing fees covered by the Reseller will be withdrawn from his/her reseller commission.

* Example:
    Retail Price (RP) - Wholesale Price (WSP) = Reseller Commission (RC)
    When "RC" > "WSP" the Reseller covers the billing fees for the "RC".
    When "RC"≤ "WSP" ResellersPanel covers all billing fees.
    Could someone please tell me what these fees actually are, as there is no mention of them anywhere that I've found...

Many thanks

Actually there is a place where the fees are shown.
    It is where you setup the prices for each of the products you will be reselling. You will find a FEE column in RED. It is really hard to miss...

Comment

Ahhh I seen that column and wondered what it was! Another one of those 'scratch my head' moments explained and put to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
        Actually there is a place where the fees are shown.
        It is where you setup the prices for each of the products you will be reselling. You will find a FEE column in RED. It is really hard to miss...
        That may be so, but this is a PRE-sales thread, thus, I wouldn't have been able to see the aforementioned column.

I never said there wasn't anywhere that showed them, I said I hadn't FOUND anywhere that showed them.

So what you're saying is, we have to agree to terms and conditions, agreeing to pay fees etc, without FIRST being informed what said fees are? Interesting business model...

And I really don't appreciate the attitude of your reply. As I've already stated, and as I'd expect you to know, this is A PRE-SALES thread/board, so do me a favour, and keep the snotty, sarcastic comments to yourself.

Comment

Hello,

This is a forum not a support center. Thus everyone is free to express themselves as they see fit. If you don't appreciate my comments you can simply ignore them...

It is in fact admirable that you read the terms of services in the first place as almost no-one does. I meant no offense at all mate. In any case I will never reply to a comment of yours in the future. I hope the other members of the forum find your questions worth answering.

All the best!

Comment

As a reseller we can set our own prices. The Terms and Conditions say that the fee is only applicable if the price you set is double the wholesale price. For example, say I'm selling a service for £12, and the wholesale price is £10. I make £2 from that sale with no fee. However, if I set my retail price to over £20 I would be charged a fee for handling the extra payment.

Many of us offer extra services on top of basic web-hosting. This facility allows me to set-up a package for a customer. Say for example the hosting package is £20 wholesale, but I create a package which includes a custom 5 page website and I decide to charge £50 for it. You can do this, but there will be a processing fee on the 'profit' as RSP are having to process that payment on your behalf. The processing fee depends on the 'profit' you are trying to make.

I know you just want to know what that fee is. To find out you would need to set-up a free resellers account and go into the Price Manager. You will be told the fee before you set-up and start to sell the plan, so I dont think its misleading in any way.

Here is an example from my own price manager

Package Name : Complete 10 page website
            Retail Price : £60.00
            Min Price : £27.61
            Max Price : £63.70
            Wholesale Price : £25.48
            Profit : £34.52
            Processing Fee : - £1.21
            Net Profit : £33.31
            Last edited by clivejo; 25-10-2012, 05:12 PM. Reason: Spelling/grammer

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
              Hello,

This is a forum not a support center. Thus everyone is free to express themselves as they see fit. If you don't appreciate my comments you can simply ignore them...

It is in fact admirable that you read the terms of services in the first place as almost no-one does. I meant no offense at all mate. In any case I will never reply to a comment of yours in the future. I hope the other members of the forum find your questions worth answering.

All the best!
              And I apologise if I came over as abrasive or brash - Bad timing on my part, and I should have re-read/edited after posting. I understand that this is a forum, and thus open to free speech. All I can do is apologise again for my bad attitude.

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
              As a reseller we can set our own prices. The Terms and Conditions say that the fee is only applicable if the price you set is double the wholesale price. For example, say I'm selling a service for £12, and the wholesale price is £10. I make £2 from that sale. However, if I set that my retail price to over £20 I would be charged a fee for handling the extra payment.

Many of us offer extra services on top of basic web-hosting. This facility allows me to set-up a package for a customer. Say for example the hosting package is £10 wholesale, but I create a package which includes a custom 5 page website and I decide to charge £50 for it. You can do this, but there will be a processing fee on the 'profit' as RSP are having to process that payment on your behalf. The processing fee depends on the 'profit' you are trying to make.

I know you just want to know what that fee is. To find out you would need to set-up a free resellers account and go into the Price Manager. You will be told the fee before you set-up and start to sell the plan, so I dont think its misleading in any way.

Here is an example from my own price manager

Package Name : Complete 10 page website
              Retail Price : £60.00
              Min Price : £27.61
              Max Price : £63.70
              Wholesale Price : £25.48
              Profit : £34.52
              Processing Fee : - £1.21
              Net Profit : £33.31
              Thank you - that answers my question perfectly.

Comment

Glad I could help. I dont think Yan was being snotty or sarcastic, if it sounded like he was it certainly wasn't on purpose, its just hard to communicate humour on a forum.

You should sign up for a free resellers account and have a play, it is very simple and straight forward to use and if you have any questions come and ask us, we'll try not to be funny

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                  Glad I could help. I dont think Yan was being snotty or sarcastic, if it sounded like he was it certainly wasn't on purpose, its just hard to communicate humour on a forum.

You should sign up for a free resellers account and have a play, it is very simple and straight forward to use and if you have any questions come and ask us, we'll try not to be funny
                  No, I think it was more the fact that I timed the writing of my response wrong - within minutes of getting off of the phone with a client who currently owes me several thousands - so wasn't in the best of moods. And I unintentionally took it out on Yan.

Haha I have signed up, and am playing around the back-end now. All seems amazingly simple.

And please, be as humorous and/or "funny" as you like - I'd much rather that than a bunch of stuffed shirts!

Comment

Not to worry, we all have days like those!! If it wasn't for humour I think Id have lost my marbles by now. LOL Some might say I never had any to begin with!

Comment

Working...
                    X