• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resellers Web Template Options?

Reference Web Page: http://resellerspanel.com/reseller_hosting/

It states the following:
    "Customizable web design and opportunity to use your own."

What does an "Opportunity to use your own" specifically mean?

In order to use your own template, you need to purchase hosting and domain name.

Comment

Ok

So we have the option to create our own website layout and just include the information on the site? by way of php include or something? Because the only thing I dislike about the templates is that there is the link back to this site. So if clicked, would no longer purchase from you.

I wouldn't mind just using the template if that link could be removed, but would definately create my own without it.

I'm currently with another host on a trial with them, but plan on switching here soon. Site has gone down too many times with them

Comment

also. if i wanted to use the template and bought hosting, could it be located on my site, not on duo or whatever.

Comment

There is no problem in buying a web hosting account with us and using one of our web hosting store templates for your reseller store hosted in your account. However, if you do not buy a domain name for your account you will have only a subdomain for your store. It will be something like yoursubdomain.supremeserver(number).com.
          The link that leads back to Resellers Panel is in fact an affiliate link and you will get 10% of the sales of any reseller who signs for our program through your store. However, you can modify this link through the "Edit Menu Links" section of your reseller control panel.

Comment

Web Templates

Hello,
            I own the Master Resale Rights to 300 professional web templates.
            Can I sell these on my Resellers account?

Comment

Yes, of course you can.
              Either you can add a link to the site where this option is available, or you can go with a custom design and link your site with your reseller account.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasko View Post
                Yes, of course you can.
                Either you can add a link to the site where this option is available, or you can go with a custom design and link your site with your reseller account.
                that clears things up..

Comment

Working...
                X