Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion about ...

Hi ,

I think everybody remember that some of the resellers had already request RSP to include the cpanel reseller programme and the semi-dedicated and dedicated server programme into our templates so that we can resell it and gain more profit by without disclose our anonymity to the clients.
    I really hope that they can release the new template which included the 3 programme where i mentioned above.And release the new template faster as well...
    I know RSP are hard in work,but i really hope that they can be more quicker response to the market need...like what they provided in the tech support to the client,fast and effective.
    Regards
    Cpanel reseller programme
    8.33%
    Semi-dedicated server
    33.33%
    Dedicated server
    41.67%
    All of above
    16.67%

I said semi-dedicated and dedicated, but not cPanel reseller. The reason being is that I feel that a cPanel reseller is basically an extension of shared hosting (since reseller hosting IS shared hosting to an extent), and I woud rather have three very different services to offer, without the possibility of an overlap (which is possible if you have an expensive shared hosting plan).

Comment

Why did you create two identical threads on the same topic?

Comment

wjleong, what you ask for has already been suggested in the past and we have taken it into consideration. Probably at some point of time these services will be integrated into the reseller template. At the moment, there are not any news regarding the integration of the suggested services into the reseller templates. When new developments regarding the integration of these services become available, you can be sure that forum members will be notified about them. Until then I see no point in pressing the matter further, since it does not help speed up the development in anyway.

P.S. I have deleted the duplicate thread that you have posted. Please, avoid posting duplicate threads regarding the same issue.

Comment

Working...
        X