Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Dedicated Server Listing Request - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dedicated Server Listing Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated Server Listing Request

Don't know if someone have already posted this one. I tried to search for it, guess i wasn't looking to hard so post it anyway.

I was thinking is it possible to list Semi Dedicated and Dedicated Servers on the Reseller's site and they can be purchased from their like the shared hosting plans?

They can be listed as the same price currently at the RP website or they can have variable price option like Shared Hosting. It will give us resellers a look of complete webhosting company (more credibility, people usually don't go for resellers) that offers all the services and people don't think of us as just a reseller who offer only shared hosting.

What you guys think about this?

Regards,
    Waqar

I think if RSP is not intended to include the Dedicated servers package in the resellers' website then they should prefer selling it from any other platform rather than choosing the RSP for that.

In this way, I believe many resellers over here can help the RSP management to increase the sales of Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers. And they would more willing to refer potential consumers towards their dedicated servers' offers as an affiliates.

Thats how I think.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I know this has been discussed and it received the customary response.

Comment

wmghori, this has been discussed on the forum several times already and a suggestion has been made to the company management and the development team to include semi-dedicated and dedicated server offers on reseller templates. However, no decision regarding this matter has been taken yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
          wmghori, this has been discussed on the forum several times already and a suggestion has been made to the company management and the development team to include semi-dedicated and dedicated server offers on reseller templates. However, no decision regarding this matter has been taken yet.

Hope they do it soon and sorry about the reposting, didn't know that it was already been disscussed.

Comment

I can't think of one reason they wouldn't want to list the servers on the resellers template. Anything to increase bottom line sales seems prudent.

Comment

Yea, just to add onto this from what I heard that there will not be nothing in the near future that will allow this. Yet, no answer has actually been given on whether or not it will happen therefore not even know if it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
                Why no decision regarding this matter has been taken yet?
                We have discussed this issue for many times....
                It seen a good point for us if we can resell it on our store and i believe RSP also know it must be lead to increasing sales....
                Agains,Why still no decision make?

Comment

I think it's coming....just be patient. We'd kind of have to have new templates in order to display dedicated servers.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                    Why no decision regarding this matter has been taken yet?
                    We have discussed this issue for many times....
                    It seen a good point for us if we can resell it on our store and i believe RSP also know it must be lead to increasing sales....
                    Agains,Why still no decision make?
                    If I knew the answer to all questions starting with "Why...", I would probably be ruling the world .

I cannot answer anything else to this question other than quote a few lines from one of my favourite poems:

Originally posted by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
                    Theirs not to make reply,
                    Theirs not to reason why,
                    Theirs but to do and die:
                    Into the valley of Death
                    Rode the six hundred.
                    Interpret it as you wish (and I know you will ).

Comment

I talked to the administrators and they have said they have no decision yet made. You cannot just consider they will make the decision like that, that is something they would need to think over and if they think they might they will not tell us they will until they get some better ideas on how to go along doing that. As that takes some time, so be patient... Just because it is brought up in the forums a million times doesn't mean it will just appear or just get a decision made like that.

Comment

I totally agree with Tyler. Requesting something is very easy but implementing that feature takes some time.

Comment

do you know we can't promote the rsp dedicated server offer in most of the forums?they do not allow affiliate link.....it's very difficult to get dedi client....

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                            do you know we can't promote the rsp dedicated server offer in most of the forums?they do not allow affiliate link.....it's very difficult to get dedi client....
                            What does this have to do with Resellers Panel? Who is stopping you from developing a custom reseller web site and listing the dedicated server offers there? Then you could promote your custom web site on all forums you want (considering that they allow advertising at all, of course).

Comment

ahahaha.....
                              even use the reseller template,i already receive infarction from freewebspace.net/forums ....... reason is referal link..... so funny.....
                              any other resellers met this problem in freewebspace.net/forums ?

Comment

Working...
                              X