Affiliate Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate Program

If we are using the remote forms for our site is it allowed for us to use affiliate manager software so that we can manage our own affiliate program? Thanks in advance for your replies .

As long as it does not contradict the terms of the Reseller Agreement, its perfectly fine to implement an affiliate program of your own.

Comment

I didn't see anything in there that I could possibly run afoul of if I decide to implement my own affiliate program. However, is there anything in the ToS that I need to be particularly aware of?

Comment

The only paragraph in the Reseller Agreement of service that is specifically related to the affiliate program is paragraph #15, which does not allow family members and relatives to sign as affiliates of the reseller under the affiliate program. As long as this paragraph is observed, I think that you would be pretty safe with your own affiliate program. Of course, I am not a legal expert, by any means.

Comment

Thanks, just one more question.

Thank you again for you prompt reply. I totally understand this paragraph and won't be doing anything like this at all. I do have one more question as I like you am no legal expert. I'm just trying to move forward in the safest way possible so I feel obligated to ask. If for some reason something was to hapen where I did accidentally violate the ToS what would happen? Would I be banned or simply asked to take it down or fix the issue? Thanks again for your time Milen

Comment

This depends on the seriousness of the issue, but generally we do not like to cancel reseller accounts without a very serious reason, warning the reseller and giving him\her the chance to correct things (by the way we have cancelled extremely few reseller accounts for agreement violations), so you should not be too worried about this, just exercise general prudence.

Comment

Ok, cool thanks again for the reply

Comment

I imagine spam would be a big no-no!

Comment

Thats a given no matter what your talking about

Comment

That's probably true...

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                      I imagine spam would be a big no-no!
                      I though this did not require a specific explanation, since it is rather implicit .

Comment

Yea, where is it wanted... haha

Well maybe at the grocery store but...

Comment

...just wondering what incidents would enact a big response from RSP. Obviously, spam would be one of them. I was hoping you could list what some others might be / have been?

Comment

There is not a strict list of such kind. Everything is determined on a case-by-case basis, but things like spam, copyright violations, fraud are not tolerated by any means. Of course, there might be other types of violations as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
                              There is not a strict list of such kind. Everything is determined on a case-by-case basis, but things like spam, copyright violations, fraud are not tolerated by any means. Of course, there might be other types of violations as well.
                              Yeah makes sense. Anything that infringes on the TOS or is illegal.

Comment

Working...
                              X