Setup New Account - New Feature in the Web Hosting Control Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup New Account - New Feature in the Web Hosting Control Panel

Great feature! I can see several ways to use this. Sometimes web designers ask me if they can host their clients with me. This way, the web designer can easily set up a new account for their client from his own account, and then invoice his client.

Suggestion: Create a discount function that we can switch on/off in the reseller CP for the above function only. It does not have to be for individual accounts. I would gladly use it on all accounts. "Sign up for one more account and you get X % discount on that account".

Of course the discounted amount should be withdrawn from the resellers profit.

If it is not too difficult, it would of course be better to be able to swith it on for individual accounts only.

Nice Suggestion! I personally vote it.

Comment

Originally posted by maxa View Post
      Suggestion: Create a discount function that we can switch on/off in the reseller CP for the above function only. It does not have to be for individual accounts. I would gladly use it on all accounts. "Sign up for one more account and you get X % discount on that account".

Of course the discounted amount should be withdrawn from the resellers profit.
      Good idea. I will have the Marketing Dept. think about it and discuss the possibilities.

Comment

Working...
      X