Feedback on sending e-mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on sending e-mails

Anyone on Su*pre*me_se*rver 43, having problem sending out e-mails at the moment?

That's still ok. My site was down for an hour yesterday, from 5.30-6.30pm(Malaysian time)... afraid that it'll ruin my reputation...

Comment

It's NOT ok if you're unable to send e-mails, especially when the server status shows EVERYTHING to be running.

Comment

Isn't it worst if your site is down? Customers can't even access it and how can you do business like that??

Comment

Originally posted by drummerboy View Post
          Anyone on Su*pre*me_se*rver 43, having problem sending out e-mails at the moment?
          Not, that I know of, however, as I have noted numerous times already, the forum is not the best place to get replies to a specific hosting account problem. Please, open a support ticket from the control panel of the account in question and you will be provided with the relevant information and/or help.

Originally posted by drummerboy View Post
          It's NOT ok if you're unable to send e-mails, especially when the server status shows EVERYTHING to be running.
          All the services on the server might be working properly at a specific moment and you still might not be able to send email from a particular hosting account for a number of reasons (exhausting the account's daily or hourly outgoing email quota is the first reason that springs to mind, but there might also be a number of other reasons pertinent specifically to the hosting account in question). As I said above, please, open a support ticket from the hosting account in question and you will be provided with the relevant information and/or help.

Originally posted by JLHC View Post
          That's still ok. My site was down for an hour yesterday, from 5.30-6.30pm(Malaysian time)... afraid that it'll ruin my reputation...
          Originally posted by JLHC View Post
          Isn't it worst if your site is down? Customers can't even access it and how can you do business like that??
          All servers on the web might be down occasionally. Even some of Google services have connection or downtime issues on some, albeit rare, occasions. Our uptime guarantee of 99.9% allows for approximately nine hours of downtime per server, not including scheduled maintenances and force majeure circumstances such as natural disasters. If you cannot access your reseller site, but can access your reseller control panel, please, open a support ticket. If you cannot access your reseller control panel as well, you can contact the support team by sending an email to support[at]resellerspanel.com, calling +1 510 870 0646 or +44 20 7993 2768, by clicking on the LiveChat button on our site.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
            Not, that I know of, however, as I have noted numerous times already, the forum is not the best place to get replies to a specific hosting account problem. Please, open a support ticket from the control panel of the account in question and you will be provided with the relevant information and/or help.

All the services on the server might be working properly at a specific moment and you still might not be able to send email from a particular hosting account for a number of reasons (exhausting the account's daily or hourly outgoing email quota is the first reason that springs to mind, but there might also be a number of other reasons pertinent specifically to the hosting account in question). As I said above, please, open a support ticket from the hosting account in question and you will be provided with the relevant information and/or help.

All servers on the web might be down occasionally. Even some of Google services have connection or downtime issues on some, albeit rare, occasions. Our uptime guarantee of 99.9% allows for approximately nine hours of downtime per server, not including scheduled maintenances and force majeure circumstances such as natural disasters. If you cannot access your reseller site, but can access your reseller control panel, please, open a support ticket. If you cannot access your reseller control panel as well, you can contact the support team by sending an email to support[at]resellerspanel.com, calling +1 510 870 0646 or +44 20 7993 2768, by clicking on the LiveChat button on our site.
            Thanks. My site is ok now. It seems that the problem only occurs to FireFox at that time. Using Microsoft IE is ok.

Comment

Working...
            X