Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New template still missing the key feature for successful SEO

Hello,

New template. Scanning the features hoping to find what I have asked for with every new template. But no, SmartZone is yet another duplicate content generator.

But I donĀ“t give up - I hope that one day RSP will listen . Once more I urge RSP to give resellers the possibility to set a unique introductory text. With "the possibility to choose the introductory text of your HOME page from 5 versions", everyone who is second to be indexed by Google with any of these 5 texts, will be subject to the duplicate content filter.

If you give us the possibility to write our own introductory text, all resellers that take advantage of it will rank better in the search engines and sell more = more $ to RSP

I have to agree with maxa. We need the ability to write our own introductory text on the home page. He is correct when he says it will rank resellers higher in Google, or any other search engine for that matter.

I am already working on my own template for a custom storefront, as I have already finished the website for the corporate side of Nova-Host, which is Nova Internet Services. I would like to use RSP's templates for the actual storefronts, but the inability to write out own introductory text is putting a huge damper on it, and it is hurting our (the resellers) chances of getting listed higher in search engines for the fact that every reseller site has basically the same introductory text.

I realize we can choose our own introductory text with this new template, but it is still text that everyone else is going to be using. We need to be able to write our own unique introductory text. Its the only way we're going to get anywhere in search engine rankings.

Comment

maxa, as far as I can remember I have already passed this suggestion (or another one similar to it) to our Marketing and Development teams.

It still could be added to the reseller templates released in the future, but I cannot guarantee this.

Comment

Working...
      X