Is ID in contact form still important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ID in contact form still important

Just wondering, is it still important for us to tell our customers to mention our ID No. when calling our support because I don't see that phrase being mentioned anymore in the newest RSP template.

the id still present just after the phone number.

in which templates you didn't see it's present?

Comment

wjleong is right the ID number is still important when contacting support. drummerboy, please, tell us on which template exactly is it missing, so that we can correct the omission.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
        wjleong is right the ID number is still important when contacting support. drummerboy, please, tell us on which template exactly is it missing, so that we can correct the omission.
        He meant the phrase "Please tell our representative who's on the other end of the line our ID" is not being used on the newer templates homepage. Instead it shows just the ID.
        But it is on the contact us page.

Comment

Originally posted by fayax View Post
          He meant the phrase "Please tell our representative who's on the other end of the line our ID" is not being used on the newer templates homepage. Instead it shows just the ID.
          But it is on the contact us page.
          You're right fayax. That's what I meant. That's what made me wonder whether it's still important.

Comment

so, i guess the ID no. is still important since there are no replies refuting it.

Comment

Originally posted by drummerboy View Post
              so, i guess the ID no. is still important since there are no replies refuting it.
              Yes, the ID is still important when contacting support over telephone.

Comment

Working...
              X