.COM.CO Domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .COM.CO Domain

Is there a chance to include this new domain extension into TLD list? enom is already selling it and at least for me would be great, I live in Colombia

From few weeks we are not using Enom for domain registrations/transfers. LiquidNet LTD is official ICANN-Accredited Registrar and all new registrations are handled by the new system.
    As for the .com.co TLDs, open a ticket from the reseller control panel and our representatives will forward the request to our Marketing department for additional information.

Comment

how about those with cpanel accounts with free enom account.. are you guys going to give us a free account in lieu of enom account?

Comment

nitecrawler, I do not know about new cPanel resellers, but I am pretty sure that existing cPanel resellers that already have eNom reseller accounts with us would be able to keep them. Of course, I might be wrong about this. Perhaps my colleagues from the support team would have more information about this.

Comment

I have to concur with nitecrawler. I too have the free enom account, but I cannot use the account because I do not have the required 100 dollars needed to fork over to them so I can sell domains. If I didn't have to fork money over to enom to sell domains or whatever other services they offer, then I wouldn't have to concur with nitecrawler in asking whether or not this new domians system of your will be integrated into cPanel as well, and whether we will have to front some cash to sell domains from it. If you can give us this information sometime this or next week, that would be awesome.

Comment

I do not know yet whether domain reselling accounts of our own would be included with the cPanel reseller account to replace the included eNom reseller accounts. If I obtain more information I will post an update.

In the meantime, I do not know if you have seen this, but you will soon be able to sell sole domain registrations (without hosting) with a free reseller account as announced here. The feature is already available in the control panel of your free reseller accounts. So far the feature is only available through the order form, but is expected to be fully integrated with templates under the free reseller program soon.

Comment

I know that. My only issue is that I have to ditch one of my shared hosting plans to do it, because the option that lets you sell sole domain names is, what looks like purposefully, carefully crafted to act as a shared hosting plan. As much as I want to sell sole domain names, I don't like having to ditch one of my six shared plans down to five just to do so. It grinds to a halt my entire business plan. My other option, of course, is my cPanel reseller plan, which at current to sell a domain name separately from a hosting plan (through enom) I have to fork over a minimum 100 dollars to them, which right now I do not have the luxury of being able to do, the economy being what it is right now. So really it all boils down to being left with the original choice of selling the shared hosting and domains bundled as one package. unless, of course, they change the way it acts in the free reseller program so it doesn't act as a package of its own. Still, I am glad the feature is available, even though the business plan I have laid out doesn't permit me to use at at this time.

Comment

Working...
              X