BYE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYE

Since RS can't seem to understand that the FORUM is an importamnt part of their service I have decided to cancel my account at RS. I no longer care to associate with management that does not care for its clients.

Sorry to see you go Duane, you have been around a long time and I personally respect your opinions and advice given in the past.

But I have to say that RSP have never advertised the forum as part of their support service. Its more a self help resource which clients use to help each other. Support is given directly via the ticketing system in your control panel. When things are busy down at RSP HQ the support guys dont have the time to monitor the forums as often as they would like. This might feel like they are ignoring us, but I for one feel secure knowing that if I submit a ticket it will be dealt with promptly and professionally.

Good luck in the future and sure pop back from time to time and say hello. Let us know how your doing.

Comment

Thanks clivejo.

Comment

Well, Duane, sorry to see you go. I don't know you well (well OK I don't know anyone well here, LOL!), but I do wish you luck in the future.

Comment

Sorry to see you go as well.

clivejo is right here: "Its more a self help resource which clients use to help each other.".

We do provide support via the Ticketing system, e-mails, and even first line over the phone and live chat if it is a minor issue.

The Forum is for more personal approach and more Reseller << >> Reseller help.

If you all consider that the forum is a vital part - I will escalate this to our Management so change can be made.

Best Regards.

Comment

Tom,

There seem to be a lot of companies now using forums as another alternative to one-on-one support. I think it might be worth looking into and might be more cost effective in the long term. For example if many people are having the same problem and all are opening individual tickets, it would make sense to just reply on a thread on here rather than having to respond to numerous emails basically saying the same thing over and over to each client.

Also, with a forum you gather up an archive of commonly asked questions and answers. Potentially by coming here you can solve your problem without opening a ticket.

So I would be in favour for you to escalate this, so that’s a +1 for me

Comment

• doneritehosting
              doneritehosting commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll +1 that one too

• vlasi47gr
              vlasi47gr commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree to that +1

• Nova-Host
              Nova-Host commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, thats another +1 from me as well. This should be escalated. Not that it will accomplish much, but it's worth a try, isn't it?

Sorry to see you go Duane

Comment

Duane,
              I hate to see you go, personally I hope you have a change of heart and decide to stay as I think you are a great member.
              Vlasi,
              Love your gravitar, I did some of that over the weekend myself. Not retired yet though

Comment

Escalate!!!

Comment

Thank you very much for the inputs guys.

I will escalate this to our Management today.

Comment

May I suggest removing the "BLOGS" & "GROUPS" links from the Main Menu area and adding one for "NEW POSTS" linking to the URL

Comment

• Tom Alexander
                    Tom Alexander commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks @clivejo.

As per your request - Done.

Thanks @clivejo.

As per your request - Done.

Comment

Thanks, that makes my life a lot easier! I couldnt seem to get the new posts to work, it only showed me new threads. So many new terminology in the new version of the forum. You have a thread which can now contains posts and comments! Its all a bit confusing!

BTW Tom, there was some spam on the forum earlier. I haven’t had to delete spam since Yan did something, I wonder have they got by it?
                    Last edited by clivejo; 21-08-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I really miss Milen. He was the only RSP staff that active in this forum and helped us to address different issue promptly. After he resigned, this forum has been turn to spammer favorite place, and many active and helpful forumers are not longer active here.

Really miss that moment...

Comment

Guys, there will be a positive change in that.

The time will show you.

Comment

Working...
                        X