WordPress Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress Plugin

Since the Remote forums are not supported anymore, I have a new idea that will replace this.

I think that it would be nice to have a WordPress plugin in which we can insert all of the products that we sell along with all features, custom colors and even ordering on our own websites.

Since WordPress is being used more and more, I think that this would be nice.

This way we can integrate our products on our own websites and clients can order right on our website.

Here is all the features that I would like to see with this plugin:

1. For resellers to choose which products to display and on what pages of there WordPress website.

2. Have the option to use current CSS of there theme or manually customize colors, fonts, and images

3. Ability to also embed videos from reseller template on our website

4. Able to provide a demo of cp on our website (Just a link that opens in a new window)

5. Have the option for orders right on our website (**********.com iframe, new window, or popup)

do it yourself.

this involve API which you can enable API through your control panel, but you have to fulfill some criteria. details please look at your control panel.

I don't think rsp will do, cause not many reseller run wordpress or promote on there. you can easily done it via putting the banner, which rsp prepared a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by dnatec View Post
      Since the Remote forums are not supported anymore, I have a new idea that will replace this.

I think that it would be nice to have a WordPress plugin in which we can insert all of the products that we sell along with all features, custom colors and even ordering on our own websites.

Since WordPress is being used more and more, I think that this would be nice.

This way we can integrate our products on our own websites and clients can order right on our website.

Here is all the features that I would like to see with this plugin:

1. For resellers to choose which products to display and on what pages of there WordPress website.

2. Have the option to use current CSS of there theme or manually customize colors, fonts, and images

3. Ability to also embed videos from reseller template on our website

4. Able to provide a demo of cp on our website (Just a link that opens in a new window)

5. Have the option for orders right on our website (**********.com iframe, new window, or popup)
      Not a bad idea actually if rsp goes for it. wordpress is getting popular, it's easy to setup. This would make it easy to setup a custom site, better seo = more visitors = more money for the reseller and rsp.

Comment

As wjleong mentioned RSP offers an API which can be connected to any type of wordpress joomla or any other piece of script you may be having on your custom build web-store. We also have remote order forms you can place on your already running wordpress site.

You should go to the Resellers section Reseller API and Remote Order Forms and look through them to see which one will best suit your needs.

RSP does not have any intentions at present to write plugins for popular php scripts. We have provided all the necessary tools to connect a custom-built website to our system.

P.S. there are quite a few such resellers that are using wordpress as their web-store for reselling our services both with the API function and the Remote Order Forms.

I Must agree wordpress makes a wonderful web-store

Comment

Great to hear from you guys regarding Wordpress plugin for Reseller. We're developers of Wordpress themes and many other. Probably this will be a good project for us.

Thanks for bringing this up into this forum..

Comment

Originally posted by eyewebmaster View Post
            Great to hear from you guys regarding Wordpress plugin for Reseller. We're developers of Wordpress themes and many other. Probably this will be a good project for us.

You are most welcome eyewebmaster!

Comment

Most definately, Great news and thanks

Comment

This would be amazing to see made. Please keep us posted if you are developing this plugin. If you need help please let me know.

Comment

I don't think rsp will do, cause not many reseller run wordpress or promote on there. you can easily done it via putting the banner.

Comment

It's going to be fun if some one develop Wordpress plugin for Reseller. Waiting for that....

Orthohin

Comment

Originally posted by using View Post
                      I don't think rsp will do, cause not many reseller run wordpress or promote on there. you can easily done it via putting the banner.
                      I disagree, I think its a great idea allowing resellers to build customer stores based on the plug-in.

I suggest installing it and you'll soon realised the power it gives Resellers over what products they want to sell and the design of the site.

Comment

Now the only thing missing is a coupon code feature and maybe a rework of the available hosting plans with better prices.

Comment

Originally posted by StrasserC View Post
                          Now the only thing missing is a coupon code feature and maybe a rework of the available hosting plans with better prices.
                          You can rework the plans yourself by creating custom plans, taking off features that your customers might not use, therefore saving money. Remember a 'free' domain is not free, it still bumps up the price.

For example if you create a very basic custom plan without a domain and attach a .we.bs (cheapest domain) or even a sub-domain from your hosting site (ie newuser.myhostingstore.com), you can get a rock bottom package for someone who just wants to get on the ladder. Then send an email telling them how easy it is to upgrade to a bigger and better package or purchase a more popular TLD!

Comment

lol, the custom plans are **** IMHO. When I create one with for example just 100MB instead of unlimited it will cost more than the unlimited plan.

Comment

I honestly cant see why you would want to offer a plan of 100Mb rather that unlimited!

If you do offer a plan of 100Mb, you will need to implement a quota based system which will warn the customer that the site is approaching the limit. These types of plans are an absolute nightmare, in my opinion, as I remember the days when forum members uploaded photos or wanted their own custom avatars and storing them on the server was a costly business!

I dont know if it is a good or a bad thing this unlimited terminology. There are obviously limits due to physical servers and connections, but the business model relies on people being fair and using the resources in moderation. Its like an all you can eat buffet. If you go in every week and pig out, they will soon ban you from the establishment!

Comment

Working...
                              X