United States Base Payment Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States Base Payment Processing

I do face some issues with payment processing on resellerspanel.com.

Currently with at least my bank, payment processing outside of the United States is something they will not comply with. So this forces me to send money to my PayPal account to make any payments with ResellersPanel.com. This same goes with any payments on my hosting site, since the payment processing does take place at the same location.

I have an idea to fix this. Nothing needs to be changed with the current payment processor that you guys use. I only suggest adding another options for such cases. When I get my checks from ResellersPanel, I do see that the checks are coming from a US bank under SnappyCommunications. So I propose that another payment method which would be a us based processor Paypal. All I ask is for the ResellersPanel to make a PayPal account connected to the US bank in which I am getting my checks from so that when I make a payment on resellerspanel.com I can choose to send my money to this PayPal account and not oversees. The money will still get getting to ResellersPanel, but those banks that do not allow payments outside the us, would no longer have a problem.

This can also be an option for customers of our reseller sites.

I do not see how this can not be implemented because it only helps both resellers and resellerpanel.

I don't know which bank you are using, but I have used three different banks here in the US and never had a problem.. Some banks do have transaction fees that you may have to be a aware of, but I have learned to tie my PayPal account to one of my banks and use that for my purchases. The money is automatically drafted by PayPal out of my bank account and there are no transaction fees.

Comment

I agree. Different banks have different transaction fees. It's an option to check out which one is the most inexpensive.

I use paypal for convenience for online transactions.

Comment

Making Purchases from the USA

I would like to add to this thread. I prefer to make purchases with a Credit Card. In order to do so, I have to call my bank and ask them to "unblock" the card in order to use it to pay Resellers. I just sold a hosting account and my customer had to do the same thing with their US bank card in order to get the charge allowed. I am all for security, but this is ridiculous!!

I can't even use PayPal for purchases unless I allow PayPal to use my checking account for payment. Resellers PayPal account is UK, and my PayPal will not allow my credit card to be charged.

What would be so difficult about Resellers having a US PayPal Account so we can actually do business with Resellers? Why can't US PayPal accept payments for its UK PayPal customer Resellers?

Comment

@ iseeuu

I must admit what you are saying is entirely true. Rest assured we are working for a solution for that and indeed we will be having a US paypal account for credit card and paypal payment processing in the future.

This is a problem only in the states (banks not allowing overseas transactions and all) and we are a international company handling thousands of payments all over the world. UK paypal was our first choice for various reasons (the first being we are a UK registered company after all...) but we are working on a solution for our US customers as well.

Comment

Excellent news!! I am very glad to hear that. I look forward anxiously to your solution, the sooner the better. My thanks.

If the problem is only with USA banks, perhaps another solution would be an online bank outside the USA, say Canada or UK, that would ease the "Overseas" transaction headache. Any suggestions?

Comment

Google checkout may be is a right choice ?

Comment

You can change your payment processing company. Different bank have their different-different transaction charges. It is totally up to your convenience which one suits well for your business.

Comment

Please, has there been any progress on a workable solution?

Thanks!

Comment

We are still exploring every alternative.
                    So far we have not come with a suitable solution.

We will update this thread once we do.

Comment

Thanks! Will keep watching for announcement ...

Comment

Working...
                      X