Follow Up System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Up System

Big thumbs up RSP on the follow up system in place for incompleted orders! Very professional and brand orientated.

Anyone care to give a brief introduction and instructions on how it works?

Comment

well i wanted some information off the payment page so i made a bogus order to get there then bailed out of the payment. 15min later i had a email refering me to a url to complete the order under my business name. Its live too. had a nice chat with the rep that sent the email

Comment

Hello.

These are the: "Boost Sales", "Boost Renewals" and "Boost Expired Renewals" options that you can find in your Resellers Control Panel >> My Store >> Quick Store Settings.

Boost Sales: This marketing service is aimed at boosting the number of new signups through your store. It is done in cases when potential customers place an order without making a payment (reasons could be credit card failure or the customer changes their decision). We send e-mails to those customers with details about the services that they have tried to order and a direct billing page link. Also, if the customer did not complete the order due to an error at the payment page, we can assist them further.

Boost Renewals: This marketing service is aimed at boosting the number of renewed accounts of your existing customers. Our statistics show that many customers fail to renew their accounts (reasons could be that clients no longer have access to their contact e-mails, or simply disregard our system expiration warning messages). We send emails to those customers or call them, giving them directions on how their account could be renewed in just a few clicks. This option has proven to significantly boost the renew rate.

Boost Expired Renewals: This marketing service is aimed at boosting the number of renewed accounts of your existing customers.
        Our statistics show that many customers fail to renew their accounts (reasons could be that clients no longer have access to their contact e-mails, or simply disregard our system expiration warning messages).
        We send emails to those customers or call them, giving them directions on how their account could be renewed in just a few clicks. This option has proven to significantly boost the renew rate.

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Comment

Nice explanation Tom. Where does the email come from proper support .com ?

Comment

Working...
          X