Simple issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple issues

Just did a clean install on the latest version of wordpress and am having these issues:

- Text formatting inside posts, like quotes, simply do not show up no matter what I try. They appear in the visual editor but not in preview or a published post.

- Images fail to justify as they are told. This seems to be a hit and miss issue. Sometimes it works and other times I have to delete the image and repost it again to get it to center up. Both times the code was verified but its not reliable.

- The prettyPhoto CSS class doesn't seem to work. When I click on the image it takes it to the post page, then to the standard wordpress way of loading an image fullscreen I had it working on one image, now it doesn't do it to any of the new ones. I have only made three posts and am not sure what's going on.

In summary -- these are all three problems I'm having with formatting inside posts. Did I overlook something?

Thanks..

You really need to ask on the Wordpress forum. This is not the place for issues with wordpress.

Comment

Working...
    X