No announcement yet.

Folks You Are Not Going To Believe This One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the bomb Yan!!! I have never seen this implemented with any provider!!!

Comment

Definitely a big step in the right direction, Yan! I was gonna speak my mind but this made my day and I forgot what I was gonna yell about, LOL!

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!! you are funny Nova!!!!! On better note.... The chat icon in the control panel is ULTRA COOL!!! Yan, Please tell me thats whats coming to all reseller sites!!!!

Comment

Its already there, all Hepsia accounts with upgrades enabled seem to have it.

Comment

Sorry clivejo I was referring to the new chat platform coming to reseller sites possibly using that type of chat icon....

Comment

Bumping this up please for any progress.

Comment

Kuerten, if you read the thread you would know the progress. You have been warned, as as promised you are banned!

Comment

"You are going to have to do better than that!"

Was the first response you gave them?

RSP are an amazing company who always has and always will do their best for RSP and it's users.

Please treat them with more respect and think outside the box.

If they come up with a solution they will - if this stops people spamming the servers and affecting performance and support then I 100% agree.

RSP have the best support around with super-fast response times, if responding to hundreds of spammers hurts the support then I think it may be worth cancelling your campaign and just using Google (who is greater than Bing anyway).

Give RSP the respect they deserve, you were rash from the beginning and they don't deserve it!!

I'm glad you lost your campaign after seeing your attitude. Justice served!

Comment

Hostbot The majority of the posters on this tread are long standing resellers who have a vested interest in RSP. We want a solid, reliable and profitable business relationship with each other. As with all business relationships, sometimes these become strained as the goals / business plans can sometimes appear to be in conflict. This forum is a place reseller can come and voice their options, both positive and negative, with the goal of becoming stronger and working together to resolve any problems.

I really dont like your comment "I'm glad you lost your campaign after seeing your attitude. Justice served! " As this does not promote the spirit of the forum, and I suspect maybe be in violation of the Rules. The post in general is ringing alarm bells with me, as you have re-opened an old thread to basically "troll" it!

Comment

Hey! Trolling was not my intention and I didn't realise it was old, I'd just registered to post a suggestion and this was the second most latest thread.

Sorry you didn't like my comment, I agree it was a bad comment and I take it back.

I may be new to the forums but I'm not here to cause trouble.

I just love this service and when I see people talking to the support staff in that tone it makes me angry, I just got a bit over-defensive.

Support staff take the bat so much and are always nice in return - the support staff here anyway!

I mean other hosting services have some very mean support staff who dish what they're served - that doesn't happen here and I just let my anger get the best of me and it won't happen again.

I have a very huge interest in RSP and as much as these are old-timers anybody who is fond of a service could get angry.

I apologise to the OP and won't reply like that again - I didn't notice I necro'd as it was the first thread I looked at.

I registered in order to post my suggestion to improve the service and then the first thing I read was that so I just write a bit of an angry comment.

Once again, won't happen again and I apologise - lesson learned.

I'm looking to be here for a very long time and you wont see this behaviour again.

Please understand though to RSP it's a long-standing member who has invested much in the service - to me in the moment I only saw their tone. Sorry!

Comment

doneritehosting You may not even notice my response to your post but if you do I apologise in advance - as clivejo rightly said I was in the wrong there. Just got over-defensive as I'm sure you'll agree it's an awesome service. I understand there may have been growing pains at times but I came across RSP in it's prime I think. Sorry!!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that. In my list of pet hates, spammers are top, then scammers and then trolls are third! All of which I will ban quicker than you can say "click my link"!!

The first post was a long time ago and a lot has changed since then. The frustration was caused by the chat suddenly going offline and effectively being turned off without any notice during a busy time of the year. (Even I was taken aback by it) But as you can see in the next 5 pages of posts, we had an open and honest conversation about the issues, and RSP took on board our thoughts/suggestions and even introduced the help button on the order form which I must say is a welcomed addition to our resellers sites.

You cant please everyone all the time and every reseller will have a different "wish list" of things they would like. But lets keep this forum friendly and positive, where all resellers can share their ideas and views, so we can learn from each other and work together.

Comment

I 100% agree, ResellersPanel must have evolved a lot to become what it is today and I suppose this was just apart of that very process - thanks for accepting my apology!

I'll do my utmost to always keep a positive tone and will not repeat this error. Well, today I learned the moderators are as on the ball as the rest of the RSP staff!

Comment

Originally posted by Hostbot View Post
                              doneritehosting You may not even notice my response to your post but if you do I apologise in advance - as clivejo rightly said I was in the wrong there. Just got over-defensive as I'm sure you'll agree it's an awesome service. I understand there may have been growing pains at times but I came across RSP in it's prime I think. Sorry!!
                              Very cool thanks for the apology Hostbot... I consider Live Chat Support to be an essential part of any online business that provides a service. Personally I do not pick a phone anymore and will not do business with a site that does not provide this service. If it were not important I,m sure RSP would not be providing it on their own site hehe.....

Comment

And thanks for having my back clivejo

Comment

Working...
                                X