removing 'four years' from 'why us'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing 'four years' from 'why us'

hi-thank you for the free reseller program you offer. im using the smartzone template. under the menu tab for 'company' and then 'why us', 1. Solid Background in The Web Hosting Industry-the following text says: ' We have been part of the web hosting scene for more than four years now, and thus have become familiar with the niceties of this industry. '

would it be possible to have the reference to ' 4 years now ' removed? personally, ive been using the reseller program since 2004.

thanks-tom

I'm trying to figure out what purpose doing that would serve, so could you tell us why it should be removed?

Comment

He either wants to show his ten years in the field or not show it at all

Comment

I understand wanting to show his ten years, but it says "more than four years", which could mean anywhere from 4 to...well...any number of years. I suppose, however, that his suggestion has merit, because ater thinking about it....I kinda want to do the same damn thing now, LOL!

Comment

• Nova-Host
          Nova-Host commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I know that already, lol, and I went to do it too, only to find that particular wording wasn't even there to begin with so I shrugged and went "Ok, then.". I did change one word on that page though because it looked a bit weird to me. I can't remember what the original word was, but I know I replaced it with top notch because it looked better that way.

• clivejo
          clivejo commented
          Editing a comment
          I think hes talking about the pre-made template stores.

• Nova-Host
          Nova-Host commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I think you might be right, clive.

smartzone template is a premade store front... It would be kinda nice for those wanting to just work in html and using a hosting plan if these templates were available for download....

Comment

@tomtwo
          Of curiosity (killed the the cat I know) why not go for a dns and get a free starter plan... The wordpress themes are customizable If you already have a dns support will set you up with the free plan and theme installation...

Comment

i just wanted to check on this one more time. any chance of having the developers remove or replace the 'four years' text? thanks

Comment

Hello,

Since we will be rolling out new default store templates sometime in the near future, the old store templates will be discontinued, and as our developers are currently hard at work on the new ones, I'm afraid that it will not be currently possible to replace the text in question.

Best Regards,
              Ian Stone

Comment

ok-thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Stone View Post
                  Hello,

Since we will be rolling out new default store templates sometime in the near future, the old store templates will be discontinued, and as our developers are currently hard at work on the new ones...,
                  Good to hear Ian; it may be good to pass this along to them to make sure this type of phrasing is not on the new templates! - Thx

Comment

Hello,

With the few quick glances that I've seen of the new templates, I can assure you that the text in the new templates has been improved quite a lot, and any outdated information has been pruned very strictly.

Best Regards,
                    Ian Stone

Comment

Working...
                    X