ASP. Net Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASP. Net Settings

I have created an asp.net application I have enabled asp.net on the account. I have found out that you need to create a databases directory above the public directory to get the application to access a database but it doesn't like asp.net in a sub fold in my domain. Can anyone shed any light on the simple settings for ASP.Net required to get it up and running on an advanced web hosting package with both asp and asp.net enabled as I am seriously struggling to understand how to make my application work.

The directories are: App_Code, this is where I put all my class files (.vb) also the correct settings for web.config and App_Data just to make sure that I am not missing anything obvious.

I do have a fileupload object in my application and this requires an absolute path to save the files to if anyone knows how this is structured I would be most grateful.

Would it be best to upload a compiled version of my application?

Thanks to all in advance.

Here RSP has no any ASP supported hosting, unless you go for VPS or Dedicated server and install the plugin or software to support it, otherwise whatever asp or asp.net file you uploaded, it will NEVER EVER works!

Comment

Working...
    X