Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is Better ? OsCommerce or Magento Commerce

Hi Friends!
    I have read lots of about OsCommerce and Magento commerce but I do not take decision about any one of them. So anybody suggest me which plate form is the best as well as affordable in budget for online shopping shop ?

Suggestion Please?

Thanks

i prefer opencart.

Comment

OsCommerce is free and there is a Community Edition of Magento Commerce that is also free. As far as ease of use, for most users, I would recommend OsCommerce. If you want OsCommerce with more features, then check out ZenCart, which was based on the 2003 version of OsCommerce. They have really done a nice job with it. Both OsCommerce and ZenCart are available for install through the application installer within the Hepsia control panel.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbl View Post
        Hi Friends!
        I have read lots of about OsCommerce and Magento commerce but I do not take decision about any one of them. So anybody suggest me which plate form is the best as well as affordable in budget for online shopping shop ?

Suggestion Please?

Thanks

I do not believe Magento will run on our shared servers?

Comment

Zen-Cart

For those still interested in this topic, OSCommerce and Zen-Cart have a similar parentage. I use Zen-cart for all my customers and would be happy to discuss this if desired.

Comment

Working...
          X