All Domain Names with New and Renew Pricing Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Domain Names with New and Renew Pricing Options

Hi ResellersPanel , I have a strong suggestion to whether you can create a New & Renewal pricing option for all domain Names than just for .com and .net in V3 of the control panel. As that would be great if resellers want to do a special on other domains than just for .com and .net for first year Registrations/Transfers.

Hello,

We are offering this feature for the .com and .net domain names because the TLD Registry of the .com and .net domains offer it as well.

If the other Registries allow such feature and offer lower prices for domain registration/transfers compared with the renewal price we will add it in our system as well.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Hello Cvetan Ivanov, thanks for your reply but what I also meant is having the option to add new and renewal pricing options for all domain names as resellers may want to do a discounted price on first year registrations on other domains than just .com and .net. (For example .info, .biz & .org 10.95 for first year registration/ transfer then 12.95 for renewal.

Comment

*Even if the wholesale price remains the same. As other wholesalers have this option of New & Renewal pricing options for all domain names that they offer even if the wholesale price is the same. They also have Transfer pricing options to which domain names that offer transfer option.

Comment

A Reply from resellerspanel would be appreciated please on the two replies i made above thank you

Comment

I could be wrong but I think certain Registration Authorities forbid this in their Terms and Conditions. The only benefit this serves is a way for a reseller to profit from established domains. The rules are there to protect customers from holding domains at ransom and making up non-existent fees such as "Release Fees" or "Transfer Fees" etc.

Comment

@clivejo...

How can GD offer such " Deals " then.... They are not really deals because of the cost of renewal per year but fact remains they do offer substantually reduced registration fees for the first year of domain registration to bait new customers.... just curious how that particular company gets away with it.

Comment

I dont know donerite, I'm sure I read it somewhere. Maybe it was a crazy EU directive and only European companies have to comply? Like the EU Cookie law.
                Last edited by clivejo; 29-07-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X