Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper German CP translation

Hello everyone!

Back last year I already put up the proposal to create a proper German translation of the Hosting CP. The existing translation simply sucked and sounded like it was made using Google Translate. Well I was told to get in touch with support back then, which I did. They said, they are already working on improving the translation but would get back to me if my help was needed. They apparently found someone else, as a few months later the translation had been improved.

But let me tell you: It is still miles away from a perfect translation. I don't know who has done this, but he was not a native German speaker. He made lots of mistakes both for grammatics and spelling and typos as well.

Meanwhile new features have been added to the CP, creating a funny and unprofessional looking mix of bad German and English. So I want to offer my services here again. Free or paid is up to RSP, I am fine with both for the sake of German resellers and clients.

Best regards,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your interest in improving the German translation of the Hosting Control Panel.

I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers, and we will contact you with their response in the previous ticket regarding the matter.

Best Regards,
    Ian Stone

Comment

Working...
    X