Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHMCS Module

Hello,

I ask for a whmcs module but the answer i got is "you can find someone to create that for you or if you know a lot about api you can create it alone".

1st of this is a big + for you cause a lot of users as i see on the internet is using other reseller companies that already have one whmcs module.

With this module we can sell via whmcs domain names, hosting plans, ssl certificates, dedicated, semi-dedi, vps servers etc.

As i say before is a big + for ResellersPanel but it is good for us too.

So, please, if you can create one whmcs module, is not that difficult for you, as you know some things.

All asks for a lot of money to create this module.

A lot of users asks for a module for rsp to whmcs but all the devs says that is something difficult with your api and noone can create it.

Thanks,
    Jim.
    Last edited by WnD; 27-07-2012, 01:59 AM.

I agree with you, missing modules prefabricated notament WHCMS for me even if I use the brand new: Blesta.

Why a module then we have a site offered by RSP? simplesment all because we want to stay 100% reseller, when a client connect to the panel / website provided by RSP, do not try to find contact information lontemps Liquidnet and searching on the internet, they will fall directly on RSP and instead of going shopping with us, they buy from préféront RSP.

I do not know if you understand my logic?

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm not very good French and English.

Comment

You mean that if they see on our website the Liquidnet company they will search on the internet for Liquidnet and they will find resellerspanel.

I agree with that.
      This is the way i find resellerspanel.
      And this is one of the reasons a lot of RSP customers wants a WHMCS module.

This module is a must for a reseller and for a White label reseller service.

Comment

Example: Now, imagine a customer who comes to our site vendor, he sees that we are resellers RSP, by searching on google the customer will buy from RSP instead of directly or passed through a reseller.

---------------------------------------

This is why RSP needs to review its level Hepsia modules including control panel, in almost all pages and documents marked LiquidNet appears. I think it should be more transparency level control panel and other solutions.

WHMCS module would be great but otherwise I am very pleased to RSP, Excellent customer support, fast and perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by DNACORPORATE View Post
          Example: Now, imagine a customer who comes to our site vendor, he sees that we are resellers RSP, by searching on google the customer will buy from RSP instead of directly or passed through a reseller.

This is why RSP needs to review its level Hepsia modules including control panel, in almost all pages and documents marked LiquidNet appears. I think it should be more transparency level control panel and other solutions.

WHMCS module would be great but otherwise I am very pleased to RSP, Excellent customer support, fast and perfect.

Agree With you.

Comment

Hello,

You do realize that we offer cPanel/WHM packages which are absolutely compliant and configurable with WHMCS.
            Since you are not happy with the setup on the Free Resellers program you are welcome to try out our cPanel/WHM resellers program.
            You can view our cPanel/WHM packages at:
            Get an Unlimited cPanel reseller hosting plan for just $7.00/mo. FREE dedicated IP, FREE SSL, FREE billing software. 30 day MBG.+

Comment

No, i'm happy with the free reseller.
              We just ask for a whmcs module to sell our hosting plans, ssl certificates, dedicated, semi-dedi, vps servers etc or only domain names.

A lot of your customers asks for that module.
              With this module we can choose 2 ways.
              1. RSP Billing Script
              2. WHMCS Billing Software

Some customers dont trust us cause they see a lot of the same billing script (RSP Order Script), so 1st we are not part of a 100% white label reseller system and 2nd we dont sell your/our products.

Thats the opinion of some RSP free resellers and mine.

Hope you can understand what i/we mean.

Comment

Personally, I have a free reseller account, but I purchased a Cpanel reseller account and moved my current accounts over to that. People can sign up there or I can sign them up or they can also find my free reseller hosting store and sign up if they so wish. Depends on what the customer is looking for or is used to using. The Hepsia control panel is very user friendly, but some users are Cpanel veterans as it were. I setup my free reseller account at http://www.*******sitehost.com and I setup my Cpanel reseller at http://www.*******sitehostcpanel.com. This was just the way I did it, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have both available in an attempt to garner more customers.

Comment

Originally posted by WnD View Post
                  You mean that if they see on our website the Liquidnet company they will search on the internet for Liquidnet and they will find resellerspanel.

I agree with that.
                  This is the way i find resellerspanel.
                  And this is one of the reasons a lot of RSP customers wants a WHMCS module.

This module is a must for a reseller and for a White label reseller service.
                  I have said before and I will say again that I have never been asked if I am a reseller or how I can offer hosting services. I tell my clients that I am affiliated with customhost.net which is my reseller store and that I can sign them up or they can go there and sign up themselves. 75% of them ask me to do it for them. None have ever come back and said that they researched and that I am a reseller and they can get a better deal by buying direct from RSP. That's because they believe that I offer them superior value by dealing direct with me. And, of course, I do.

Comment

Working...
                  X