Java/JSP Based Shopping Carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java/JSP Based Shopping Carts

The shopping carts offered by LunarPages are all PHP based. Can anyone recommend a good Java/JSP shopping cart that will work on LunarPages. Obviously, free or cheap is preferred.

Thanks

In case you haven't noticed this is a support forum for Resellers Panel, resellers and their customers. As far as I'm aware RSP dont offer JSP hosting so your question is totally bogus!

Why are you asking for support for another webhost, if not spamming? Id also like to bring to attention that this post is a repost from another forum. I wont copy the URL as I believe this is what the motive is.

Comment

And I see that he has been banned for his efforts. Good eye Clivejo, you need to apply as a moderator.

Comment

Id just like to see this forum be a support community rather than spammers and bots taking it over!

Comment

Absolutely!

This was a great forum and the spam just took over for a while. It takes time to rebuild but there are some of us that are working hard at it. I can't tell you how many posts I have deleted that contained nothing but spam. There have been great contributors in the past and I'm sure we will have more in the future. Just don't give up on us.

Comment

Can't agree more And that is why I already PM him with an offer for a moderator

Comment

Working...
            X