X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here and have some questions

Hello everyone,

i wish you all a happy new year!

I am new here (just opened a free reseller account). After reading millions of articles, watching tons of videos i was able to paly around with my account and opened a store, defined some plans, prices and so on... I have downloaded and installed some of the resellerpanel.com templates. All done well. After installing the resellerpanel.com wordpress plugin, my demostore looks like the demo...

Now i have some questions:

1. How can i remove the telephone number in the Header?

2. I tried out with a WPML plugin to translate the resellerpanel.com template into german language. It failed. Some ideas how to do it?

3. To understand my question better, please look at the attachments. In my reseller panel3 account i can register domains. There comes a second checkbox (in case of .com, .net, .org etc. TLD). This checkbox can add a whois protection to the cart. This is cool and a good oportunity to add some money to the final amount. But not working proper in the order form on my wordpress homepage. The Problem is, when i click on "Check your Domain Availability" on one of the pages and click register, i come to the order form and the choosen domain is already ready for checkout. The second checkbox is missing in this case. Only if i check domain-names directly in the orderform and click on "ckeck availability" a popup window opens with the known possibility to check the second checkbox (whois protection). It would be much better, if the second check box could appear also in the regular order form. I am now affraid of loosing money, cause my potential client will not see this option on the first view. Maybe later on in the hepsia control panel. Also i am missing the option to add a SSL certificate or some other featured extras in the order form. Have i done something wrong maybe? Or is there no way to add these features to the cart at this moment?

greetings from germany and thanks for helping...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	59773 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	59774 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	59775 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	59777

Attached Files

Hi webWpress,

Welcome to the RSP forum.

1) If you manually edit the header.php file of your theme, you can totally remove the telephone number and/or replace it with your own number. To keep your changes in the event of a theme update you should use a "child" theme.

2) I am unable to help you with translation. I know another forum member was working on this and may have some advice/input for you

3) I'm not 100% sure but I thought the whois protection was on the order form. I havent put through an order via the remote form for a while so I'm not sure. Again, maybe another member can be more help on this one.

Comment

Hey there webx welcome to the forum....

@clivejo,

StrasserC is the forum member who did the german translation for the control panel.... He has also translated the plugin and static pages for his WP reseller site to german. Should probably send him a PM to see what all is involved or maybe he will chime in.

Happy New Year everyone

Comment

Hello and Happy New Year!

The exact code that you should edit to change/remove the phone is: Appearance -> Editor -> header.php -> <div id=”header_phone”> Call now! <span class=”small”>(ID:<?php echo $GLOBALS['rp_info']['store_id'];?>)</span><span class=”number”>+<?php if (function_exists(‘rp_support_phone’)) echo substr(rp_support_phone(), 1); ?></span>

I checked your screenshots and I see what you mean, so I will talk to our developers next week to see if the WHOIS protection can be added on the order form. Indeed, it isn't there only if you try to order a domain through a different page, so I hope it won't be difficult to add this option.

As for the SSLs - a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) should be generated to get an SSL, so the hosting account should be created first and the SSL is linked to it in our system. We have also considered adding SSLs on the order form, which will both make it easier for clients to order and potentially increase your sales, but this would require some changes in our system, so I cannot really promise anything. For the time being an SSL can be ordered only through an existing account.

Best Regards,
        Tim Smith

Comment

Working...
        X