Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Green Green

Hi guys,
    is it possible to have a green theme for Hepsia CP to match the green WP themes ?

Thanks

PS you REALLY need to get rid of the image verification it isn't working properly it took me 5 attempts just to post this

Originally posted by diggories View Post

PS you REALLY need to get rid of the image verification it isn't working properly it took me 5 attempts just to post this
    What image verification is he talking about? Is it for new users only? I don't see it when I post.

Comment

Its for new users, they have to post a certain number of posts to build up enough reputation. Every post by a new user is protected by an image of numbers you have to type into the box below. If you dont get it right, you cant post.

I just banned a new username for 16 spam posts! How can the spam bots read the images yet real people are having trouble??!? It baffles me!

I'm deleting about 30-40 spam posts a day, I’m sure you and the other mods are doing the same?

Comment

Originally posted by diggories View Post
        Hi guys,
        is it possible to have a green theme for Hepsia CP to match the green WP themes ?

Thanks

Id file a support ticket to ask them to add it.. And what shade of green you want.. Might take a while but it will probably get there.

Comment

Working...
        X