FreeHostia dot com In the WP Reseller Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeHostia dot com In the WP Reseller Templates

Well, I was browsing through my pages I am planning some content restructure and I ran up on this page http://www.yourdomain.com/hosting-ar...ting-function/ (Replace yourdomain.com with your domain)

If you scroll down to the topic "What is the distinction between the free of charge and the normal website hosting solution?" and read you will notice FreeHostia.com which is owned and operated by liquidnet in this article.. Its up to you to leave it or remove it, that's up to the reseller, but I personally don't think its cool advertising inhouse services on our reseller templates that we cannot offer ourselves..

Have a nice day

I did not see anything, is it related to the template you use ?

I use smartzone

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
      I did not see anything, is it related to the template you use ?

I use smartzone
      Its in the wordpress reseller templates, nextlevel for sure

Where I have added hostfree usa used to be freehostia.com
      Last edited by doneritehosting; 09-03-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I’m a bit shocked at this myself That's rather clever but cheeky, using resellers sites to gain advantage with search engines!

Any-ways, I downloads an export of my MySQL database, the one powering my site and its definitely in been publish although I have thrashed it since!

So I went over to the demo sites (Wordpress templates in your Resellers Panel) and here is a snapshot of it on the demo site. Are Liquidnet related to Media Temple too?
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats a good question I thought they only related to the companies on this page...

As of today, LiquidNet Ltd. offers the following services: ResellersPanel.com, Lonex.com, 50Webs.com, NTCHosting.com, all powered by a custom hosting platform

Unless RSP has some private enterprises going on their own.

Comment

Working...
          X