Auto-Install the new theme???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Install the new theme???

Why is the new WP theme not listed on the auto-install (in reseller CP go to My Store > Wordpress)...

I was hoping to be able to do an all-in-one install to save time...

I think that you have to download it and install it on a regular client hosting account. It can't be loaded on your reseller hosting account. I believe this to be true, but if I'm wrong let me know.

There was a problem a few months ago when the let people have access to it directly from the client hosting accounts, and all of our clients could see it and use it.

Comment

Hello,

It will be added later on this week to the auto-installer.

Comment

I'm using the new theme.. I downloaded it with the plugin and installed rather rapidly manually. I do like this theme but there is a color selection for the theme (blue I think) where links are colored "pink"? Just my opinion, but I didn't like that at all even though other than the link color the blue choice looks good to me... I ended up choosing gray.

Comment

Pink for links maybe we are targeting the female populace

I will have a word with marketing.

Comment

Has a ladies touch to it for sure Yav LMAO

Comment

And by the way the new template is also in the auto-installer

Enjoy

Comment

Yan,
                Would it be ok to pm you? I have a question I'd like to ask you. I promise I will make it easy

Comment

By all means, please do.

Comment

Any news regarding to the store templates Whether any new templates will be roll out or only for wordpress themes

Comment

Our designers are currently working on the wordpress templates project in general, so I am guessing the other templates have been postponed for the moment.
                      We certainly dont have an ETA on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X