• Show
Clear All

Yes, they have acknowledged the issue. I should have written that here

Comment

Originally posted by maxa
      Yes, they have acknowledged the issue.
      but the problem is still there

Comment

maxa, unfortunately there is nothing else I can do about this issue, other then advise you to post a reminder regarding the issue in the ticket that you have previously opned about it, if you have not done this already.

Comment

I send reminders but nothing happened now for more than one month, except that it got worse. Before, it seamed as if the problem could be solved by deleting the domain and adding it again, but now that does not help. I sell web hosting accounts that my clients can not redelegate their domains to!

Comment

I'm also having my websites "missing". Is this the same issue with the DNS cluster ? I created a new email with the email cluster and also have the same problem .... cannot login.

Comment

My websites are intermittently missing and sometime cannot ftp too to the sites ... since I purchase the DNS cluster ... is there a 30-day money back guarantee here ?

Already send ticket to support yet the problem come back again.

Comment

I bought the Private DNS for one of my reseller sites and had the exact same problem. I think they finally got it fixed, but it took almost a full two weeks of my nagging before they finally fixed it. I do know that it has something to do with the IP that actually requests from/sends mail to the server. Any emails I would send from any of my email accounts (Gmail, MSN, and others) to the reseller address would not go through. However, emails sent by RSP would go through. Whatever the reason, it is a major problem, and I just wish they would fix it. This is the reason why I have not yet ordered the service for GWB.

Comment

DNS problems

I purchased the private DNS server two weeks ago and it has been a night mare. First I could not set a dns for a site that I moved to my corporate account. Then I tried to transfer that domain name and for some reason I can't get an email to approve the transfer. If I am having all these issues with my private dns I hope my hosting client are not having issues. also, I hope future clients don't have the same issue. I wish they would forward us tickets that our client submit so we know what problems our clients are having. I wish their was a 30 day money back guarantee on the private DNS because I made a big mistake. I was not having any problems until I purchased it. As I was typing this I got other email telling me I did not approve the transfer of the domain name. I can't get it in their head that I am not getting an email to approve. Got to go to open another ticket. Later

Comment

My problem was fixed, finally.

Comment

Working...
                    X