How can I do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I do this?

I have 3 plans. 2 of which are activated to show on the reseller site. but I would like the third to show in the order form, but NOT on the reseller site, only if I use the remote order form on my other site X.

I may not have explained that well.

Basically I would like to offer my mailing list a special hosting price that they can only get if they go through my site X... so if they go to reseller site they don't see it, but if they go to site X...and to the order form that I direct them to it will be one of the choices...anyway to do this?

newbiehoster, I am afraid that what you want to do is not possible. Basically, you have three settings that you can adjust for the existing hosting plans (the default ones and the custom ones that you have created through the Liquid plan builder). To be able to order the plan at all the plan needs to be activated. Activated plans that are not offered through your hosting store, can only be purchased through the Manual Order section of your reseller control panel. Activated and offered plans will be listed on the Web Hosting and the Sign Up/Order page of the reseller template. Finally, for the plans that you checked for listing on the index page will be listed on the home page of your reseller template as well. All the settings specified above can be adjusted through the Offered Services section of the reseller control panel.

Perhaps, what you would like to do could be achieved through the Reseller API, but you need to have web development skills of your own to be able to use the API. I am afraid I cannot help you with it, because I am not a web developer or programmer myself.

Comment

Thanks Milen for your reply...

I haven't a clue about API.. I'll have to read up on it see if I can figure it out

Comment

While we are on the subject of API...I downloaded the demo zip file and discovered that it works with dreamweaver. Does this mean that we can work on the .api pages in dreamweaver and upload them via ftp?

Comment

Originally posted by ladyvalerian
          While we are on the subject of API...I downloaded the demo zip file and discovered that it works with dreamweaver. Does this mean that we can work on the .api pages in dreamweaver and upload them via ftp?
          The API demo files are PHP script files and as such they can be edited through any text editor. Since Dreamweaver can be used as a text editor as well in this sense the API demo files are editable with Dreamweaver as well. Please, have in mind that these scripts are intended for demonstration purposes only and do not reflect the full functionality of the API. For more information, please read the API documentation. However, please keep in mind that the reseller API was intended for advanced resellers with programming skills of their own that would like to handle customer billing on their own.

Comment

Working...
          X