Site Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Builder

How will the new site builder be handled that you guys made? If I remember right I was told that the new one will take place of the one that is in effect now. Doesn't that mean the clients using it to build their websites now lose that editor for their website? Doesn't that seem a bit harsh to make them start all over again or lose data or do you have a way of allowing them to still use the same website or whatever?

Even after we release a site builder of our own, I assume that SiteStudio will still be available at least for some time. We are aware of the fact that many of our resellers and end customers of our resellers have built their sites using SiteStudio and rely on it for any updates and\or changes.

Comment

Okay, I thought so. I guess it was like last week or so when someone on your live chat sales told me the new one would take place of site studio and it didn't make sense to me unless they had a new merge system available.

Comment

I hope all these new features are coming soon - I for one hate Site Studio with a passion . I believe the people that created it are Nazi's, ever noticed that "Site Studio" is commonly abbreviated "SS" - makes you wonder

Comment

I really don't like the interface either but some people use it just to make a site.

Comment

Is not about us

Is not able what we like. If thats what the customers want. SiteStdio is so dated but some of my customers love it. I think we need to provide something more sophisticated. We are in fierce competition here. Some of the host providers I came across provides a much better cms than SS. I am for change for anything better.

Comment

Yea I agree. Also anything that is the most user-friendly is good to have and nothing too complicated. Because do understand novice users will make their sites using their own tools but beginners need these programs to build their sites.

Best Regards,

Comment

Yea, I will be excited to see the new site builder.

Comment

Working...
                X