Setting up a domain on my account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a domain on my account?

Im going to buy a domain, and I need to set it up to work with my RP account, what Nameservers, or IP addresses do I point it to? Also I am remotely hosting my hosting site elsewhere but still using resellerspanel system. SO how would I set up 1 domain with my remotely hosted site and my RP account?

Originally posted by aldo View Post
    Im going to buy a domain, and I need to set it up to work with my RP account, what Nameservers, or IP addresses do I point it to? Also I am remotely hosting my hosting site elsewhere but still using resellerspanel system. SO how would I set up 1 domain with my remotely hosted site and my RP account?
    The DNS settings that you need to use a domain you already own with a reseller template are available on the Use Existing tab of the Domain Manager section of the reseller control panel. However, if you intend to use your domain with a custom-built reseller site hosted elsewhere, you should use the DNS settings specified by your hosting provider. In the Remote Forms section of the reseller control panel, you can find ready to use remote order, domain search and client login forms that you can use to integrate our hosting offers into your custom-built reseller site.

Please, use the forum Search option before starting a new thread, since most of the information that you need is already available on the forum.

Comment

Working...
    X