Help me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please!

I'm new to the Resellers Panel, and I haven't registered my personal domain name/NS.....but my hopeful clientel can't register .com/.net domain names....is this a problem, or is this an enforcement?

I am sorry, but I am afraid I cannot understand your question. Could you, please, rephrase it or specify in detail what exactly would you like to know?

Would you like to know whether you could use a reseller template without a domain name, but only with the default reseller link?
    It is possible, but it is highly unlikely that you will get many sales this way.

Are you asking whether you could sell .com and/or .net domains to your clients without hosting packages?
    This is not possible at this time. Domain registrations are only available with a new hosting account or as an upgrade to an existing hosting account. However, we plan to introduce domain only registrations at some point in the (hopefully near) future.

Comment

Thanks

Well, yesterday, I had someone try to register a .com domain name with a package, and dispite the domain name being unregistered, it wouldn't let them register the .com domain name....it's working today, thankfully.....

Comment

CrayZ, if you experience any issues with your reseller store or reseller control panel in the future, you should open a support ticket from the Open New Ticket tab of the Reseller Support section in your reseller control panel. This way you will be able to get a more timely response to your question and/or help for your support request.

Comment

Working...
        X