New E-Mail Features Added to the DNS Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New E-Mail Features Added to the DNS Cluster

This is a great idea, adding RoundCube, just one question.

We believe that the new DNS cluster upgrade is an improvement in the Private Resellers' Branding.
    Is it possible to customise the webmail looks?

eg.
    Replacing the RoundCube logo with our own or changing the colours.

I don't mean to be a damper but I think that will be a big no. Unless they figure out a way to customize the interfaces for each user and it dafaults them depending on the reseller purchased from and their customization.

As how they have it set-up now it is detects which server address the user uses and then pulls it from there so there would really be no easy way of customizing it because it would then customize it for all.

It would be very tough but doesn't hurt to ask, we'll see how the developers work on it and what they think .

Comment

I think i'll be sticking to my own RoundCube installation. Isn't hard to setup, and means I can put my logo on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Loon View Post
        Is it possible to customise the webmail looks?
        eg.
        Replacing the RoundCube logo with our own or changing the colours.
        I do not think that it is possible currently. I will pass it as a suggestion to the Marketing and Development Team, but as always, I cannot guarantee that it would be approved and implemented.

Comment

is it possible to change email password through this Webmail System?

Comment

Originally posted by sadiqbd View Post
            is it possible to change email password through this Webmail System?
            No, it is not possible to change the email passwords through the cluster RoundCube webmail installation.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerGillen View Post
              I don't mean to be a damper but I think that will be a big no. Unless they figure out a way to customize the interfaces for each user and it defaults them depending on the reseller purchased from and their customization.

As how they have it set-up now it is detects which server address the user uses and then pulls it from there so there would really be no easy way of customizing it because it would then customize it for all.

It would be very tough but doesn't hurt to ask, we'll see how the developers work on it and what they think .
              They could add a section in the DNS control of your RSP control panel for you to upload an image and that image is used when webmail.yourdomain.com is used, as for colours they have managed to let you use your own css for the remote order form.

Originally posted by syownet
              I think i'll be sticking to my own RoundCube installation. Isn't hard to setup, and means I can put my logo on it.
              I was with my own logo, colours etc. but since I have moved to the UK server it has stoped working properly, I can see my inbox, read emails, but cant delete or move them.

Comment

How on earth do you read the mail in this thing? When I click on a mail in the inbox, nothing happens. This is true for both Firefox 2.0.0.9 and IE 6, standard settings.

Edit: Finally got it. You double-click!

Comment

Is it possible to set the language by variable in the URL for the login page?

Comment

They could add a section in the DNS control of your RSP control panel for you to upload an image and that image is used when webmail.yourdomain.com is used, as for colours they have managed to let you use your own css for the remote order form.
                    I will pass this suggestion to the Marketing and Development teams, but as always I cannot guarantee that it will be approved and implemented.

I was with my own logo, colours etc. but since I have moved to the UK server it has stoped working properly, I can see my inbox, read emails, but cant delete or move them.
                    Have you opened a ticket regarding this issue?

Originally posted by maxa View Post
                    When I tried to change the language settings in a mailbox, the URL did not change for the different languages. I guess that AJAX or something similar was used for the RoundCube settings section, which would most likely mean that you cannot change the language with a variable in the URL, but I will ask a system administrator to clarify this.

Comment

Originally posted by maxa View Post
                      I spoke with one of our system administrators and he confirmed, that unfortunately, the RoundCube interface language cannot be changed through a variable in the URL.

Comment

I have a question for the support staff:

Would it be possible to have an enabled/disabled button in the resellers CP to allow those who have their own webmail program at a different location the ability to disable the webmail system at http://webmail.yourdomain.com?

Comment

Working...
                        X