Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 4176 Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 4176 Supr**eWebmail character encoding problem - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supr**eWebmail character encoding problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supr**eWebmail character encoding problem

Supr**eWebmail has some character encoding problems. I post this problem here since the file attachment function does not work with the reseller support tickets.

The first image shows how it looks in Supr**eWebmail.
    The second image is how the same emails shows in Horde (that's how it should be).

The encoding problem shows on the email from Facebook.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maxa; 30-05-2008, 10:22 AM.

Originally posted by maxa View Post
    Supr**eWebmail has some character encoding problems. I post this problem here since the file attachment function does not work with the reseller support tickets.

The first image shows how it looks in Supr**eWebmail.
    The second image is how the same emails shows in Horde (that's how it should be).

The encoding problem shows on the email from Facebook.
    Yeah,the support ticket attachment function also does not work for me.
    Have you tried roundcube webmail?

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
      Have you tried roundcube webmail?
      Yes, it works fine in roundcube, but the client wants to use Supr..meWebmail

Comment

maxa, we are aware of this issue. It is an old issue with sup_reme webmail. It simply does not support Unicode correctly. Unfortunately, there isn't an easy solution to this issue. If your client sends and receives a lot of email in languages other than English, I suggest that you advise the client to use one of the other two webmail clients Horde or Rouncube as they fully support Unicode.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
          maxa, we are aware of this issue. It is an old issue with sup_reme webmail. It simply does not support Unicode correctly. Unfortunately, there isn't an easy solution to this issue. If your client sends and receives a lot of email in languages other than English, I suggest that you advise the client to use one of the other two webmail clients Horde or Rouncube as they fully support Unicode.

I strongly recommend roundcube,nice interface and auto check the new email in may be 20-30 seconds.
          easy to use.
          try to explain it to your clients and I think they will accept and use it.
          Of course,RP should re-write the sc webmail too.

Comment

RP should also allow resellers to be able to brand their roundcube to their companies.

Any chance of getting this passed through to the powers that be Milen?

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              RP should also allow resellers to be able to brand their roundcube to their companies.

Yes,I would like this too.And,please also add the spam option,so client no need to always log in to the WHCP to blacklist the email addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                A similar suggestion has already been made before, but has not been approved and implemented yet.

Comment

Working...
                X