mx1.*******box.com ([209.25.170.16]) is listed on the Spamhaus Block List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mx1.*******box.com ([209.25.170.16]) is listed on the Spamhaus Block List

Spamhaus Blocklist contains IPs identified as sending spam, hosting malicious content, hijacking IP space, or acting like a bulletproof hosting company.

Ref: SBL71901

209.25.170.0/24 is listed on the Spamhaus Block List (SBL)

27-Jan-2009 20:56 GMT | SR02

snowshoe spam range

hitting spamtraps; high volumes for a long time.

Received: from mx1.*******box.com ([209.25.170.16])
    Message-ID: <x @boletin-mx.com>
    Reply-To: "ANEI A.C." <anei@anei.org.mx>
    To: "x" <x>
    Subject: =?windows-1252?Q?Fondo_Pyme_N.L._-_Subsidio_Consultor=EDa?=

http payload: anei.org.mx

===============================================

This is terrible, all email from mx1.*******box.com is filtre by antispam filtre.... I use google interface for check all my email and a lot of my customer send me email everyday and google is place it to Spam folder.

The admin will do something urgent in orden to solve this terrible problem.

herohat, please report the issue in a support ticket, so our system administrators could investigate it and initiate delisting from the spam block list.

Comment

Originally posted by herohat View Post
      http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=209.25.170.16

Spamhaus Blocklist contains IPs identified as sending spam, hosting malicious content, hijacking IP space, or acting like a bulletproof hosting company.

Ref: SBL71901

209.25.170.0/24 is listed on the Spamhaus Block List (SBL)

27-Jan-2009 20:56 GMT | SR02

snowshoe spam range

hitting spamtraps; high volumes for a long time.

Received: from mx1.*******box.com ([209.25.170.16])
      Message-ID: <x @boletin-mx.com>
      Reply-To: "ANEI A.C." <anei@anei.org.mx>
      To: "x" <x>
      Subject: =?windows-1252?Q?Fondo_Pyme_N.L._-_Subsidio_Consultor=EDa?=

http payload: anei.org.mx

===============================================

This is terrible, all email from mx1.*******box.com is filtre by antispam filtre.... I use google interface for check all my email and a lot of my customer send me email everyday and google is place it to Spam folder.

The admin will do something urgent in orden to solve this terrible problem.

This is something that I have been dealing with for many years. I and my clients are constantly getting e-mails blocked because of spam complaints!

It is sad, but all it takes to get your email blacklisted is for one person to click the "this is spam" button in their e-mail program.

Comment

OK,, How long will it take for my last post to be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by roboba View Post
          OK,, How long will it take for my last post to be posted?
          The original post by herohat was filtered by the forum spam-filter. I do not know why. Perhaps the forum anti-spam filter considers links to spamhaus.org as spam.

You quoted herohat's post, so your post got filtered too. When a post is filtered by the forum anti-spam filter, please be patient, I will check it as soon as I can. In case that a post has been filtered and I miss it, please send me a PM and I will check it.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I just read in the news section about this issue.. Thanks for trying to resolve this.

Comment

What news section?

Originally posted by roboba View Post
                I just read in the news section about this issue.. Thanks for trying to resolve this.
                What news section? I don't find any information about htis issue anywhere...

Comment

This problem was fixed! some weeks ago... The support team changed the IP Address in mx1.*******box.com...

Thank you support team!

Comment

Originally posted by maxa View Post
                    What news section? I don't find any information about htis issue anywhere...
                    Strange, I could not find it here, but in our clients hosting accounts, in the news section,
                    DATED,
                    01/29/2009 -" Outgoing email problems - blacklisted at Spamhaus
                    Currently some of our mail servers are blacklisted at Spamhaus. As a result some of the messages sent by our customers are not delivered to the recipient(s). We are currently working on improvements to our mailing system, which would resolve the problems addressed by Spamhaus and once we have completed these modifications, we expect our mail servers to be delisted. As soon as this happens there will be no further problems with outgoing email. We will post a news item once this problem has been resolved. "
                    :-)
                    See fixing, some of my email accounts are still not getting through to some places,

Comment

Working...
                    X