elefante latest versions of scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elefante latest versions of scripts

Just wondering when elefante will install latest version 2.7 of wordpress? how often does elefante update to latest versions of scripts?

tks

elefante script installer is constantly being updated the scripts as well as add new script--if neccessary.
    however,I can't say how frequent is it,to my mind,there was 2 times updated the scripts in 2008.
    correct me if im wrong.

Comment

newbiehoster, Elefante is updated every few months. If you want a particular script available with Elefante to be updated, please submit a request about it through a support ticket. Please, note that it may take a while to fulfill such a request as it requires the attention of the system administrator/developer maintaining Elefante. Also, please have in mind that occasionally it is not possible to upgrade some scripts, because changes in new version of a script might have rendered it incompatible with Elefante. In such cases, especially when if they involve a popular script like WordPress, the issue is typically resolved with the next upgrade of Elefante backend, which may require more time than the upgrade of a single script.
      Last edited by Milen; 26-05-2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

THanks Milen

Comment

Working...
        X