Setting up accounts myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up accounts myself

If I were to offer hosting on my website and get the customer to pay me. Could I then go sign up on my reseller account and set up their account that way? Is this not allowed?

yes, you can do so by login to your reseller control panel, then go to hosting services > buy hosting account and then choose the plan and payment method.

you are done!

Comment

That way you can charge as much as you want for your service. Just remember that you will have to do the renewals yourself also.

Comment

It is useless to do this when resellerspanel can automatically setup all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmar View Post
          It is useless to do this when resellerspanel can automatically setup all accounts.
          since he would be having the customers pay him, he would have to purchase the account through his panel manually. After the initial purchase he can set it up so that they get billed by RSP or he can do it manually also. Or he can use the API method. He has many choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmar View Post
            It is not useless for resellers, who would like to handle customer billing on their own, want to charge clients more than the maximum retail price of the plans permitted by ResellersPanel or want to sell additional services, like web design, together with the web hosting plans. Just because a given option is useless for you, it does not automatically mean that it is useless for everyone else .

Comment

Working...
            X