Submit My site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit My site

The control panel sidebox "Submit My site" has been "coming soon" for quite some time. Any ETA on when this nice feature might be available to us?

That will be coming out with the new control panel which is still in development. We do not have any ETA at the moment.

Comment

New control panel? I thought we just got a new control panel within the last year or so? Is it really a good idea to constantly change the control panel?

Comment

That is a new control panel for the reseller account that we are referring to here. Not for the web hosting control panel that we introduced recently.

Comment

The Submit My site feature I was referring to is the one in the Hepsia control panel that shows "Coming Soon".

Comment

Hello,

Apologies in that case for misleading you. I have no ETA on the SEO features for the moment.

Comment

Cool feature. Too bad we won't be able to use it too soon. How long was it posted anyway? I mean "coming soon".

Comment

Hello.

The "Submit My site" function has been introduced with the new Hepsia Control Panels.

It is still under development and we hope that it will be ready soon.

Unfortunately at this time we could not provide any ETA for that.

Best Regards,
                Tom Alexander.

Comment

February will be my 6th month of hosting with RSP and Submit My site has been coming soon as long as I have been hosting with them.

Comment

Those SEO features are useless anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by bertwhite1 View Post
                      February will be my 6th month of hosting with RSP and Submit My site has been coming soon as long as I have been hosting with them.
                      Relax Bert, Sometimes things seem slow in coming here at RSP but that is only because they want to make sure that it functions as it should. Maybe they should not have put the "Submit my Site" on there at all until it was ready but just like most of us when we are building something we want to brag a little about it even before we are finished and in some cases even before we get started.

I've been with RSP for years now and have gotten used to waiting and in most cases it is worth the wait and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Comment

How long do you usually wait for RSP? I'm still weighing my options here.

Comment

Not sure what you mean by "How long do you usually wait for RSP? I'm still weighing my options here.". If you mean how long do you wait for upcoming features then that varies as to the feature and the complexity. There is no one answer for that. If you mean how long does it take for RSP to respond to a ticket for support questions that is a different matter. The response time here is excellent compared to others that I have been associated with.

I don't think you can go wrong here. I was involved with three other organizations before discovering RSP and I would not go anywhere else.

Comment

While it might required different lengths of time for different features, I think one can safely answer the question, "how long do you wait for RSP", with "a long time". They tend to take much longer to implement features that other hosts. Theyre still only on php 5.2 even though the advertise that they offer php 4,5, and 6.

Comment

Can you please show us where the PHP is 5.2 only ? It should be like on this server:

Regards,
                              Kalin

Comment

Working...
                              X