Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Marketing Tools and Popularity Check tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Marketing Tools and Popularity Check tool?

Hi,
    I can't find the Marketing Tools that the Wordpress reseller templates are telling about. Neither the Popularity Check tool that the other reseller shop templates tells about. Do I need better glasses or should the templates be updated?

Good, I'm not the only one that noticed this. Plainly says the tools are available for use.. Is this an oversight?

Comment

You know what, I noticed this too. I always figured maybe they were in hard to find places that we never looked at, but now? Now I agree with both you and donerite, because if you two can't find them anywhere, then I certainly won't. I'd certainly like to hear RSP's side of this, as I'm sure both of you would.

Comment

The marketing tools that I've found are the auto-reminders that sends notices to your clients to remind them to renew their hosting accounts or domain registrations. They send an email and an internal reminder through the control panel message tab. These have to be turned on from the Resellers Control Panel.

Comment

Except that doesn't help us market. All that does is remind a client this hosting account is up for renewal. Useless for resellers who haze no clients yet, lol. Then again, the resellers have to do the advertising themselves.

Comment

From what I can gather the client side "Marketing Tools" are the Web Statistics, GeoIP, Sitemap generator and RSS News tools available in the Control Panel.

Regarding the resellers tools Im at a loss. There are tools for monitoring sales in the Reseller CP but as for a Popularity Tool, I’ve never seen that!

Comment

That basically mirrors what I've been thinking since this thread started, clive.

Comment

Well On my reseller site for shared plans http://www.doneritehosting.net/website-hosting/ hover over the exclaimation by marketing tools... It clearly states that you can submit to search engines... Granted though there is no mention of a popularity check tool but rather increase your sites popularity by using the included marketing tools.

Comment

That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X