Reseller TOS Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller TOS Q's

I just become a reseller and I had a question and was wondering if such action might violate any TOS or agreements. I don't want my account to be remove, because I did not double check things. Since you guys don't offer a "Free Hosting" option, I was wondering if I could add my affiliate link to a company that does offer Free Hosting on my Reseller Site? Would this violate any agreements?

Hi and welcome to the forum. Just to make it clear I'm a reseller like you and I dont work for ResellersPanel.

As far as I am aware you are free to affiliate with other companies to provide what ever services you see fit. I know there are a number of resellers on the forum who do just that! The only thing I would remind you is that on the forum, we do not allow links to competitors, as it is considered to be spam, but I'm sure other resellers will be happy to discuss it with you via PM.

Comment

I offer free hosting off one of my reseller sites with no problems, have been for years..... never really gave it much thought.
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 12-04-2014, 05:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I don't yet offer free hosting via affiliate through my reseller site yet, but I do plan to in the future. Not so much free hosting as a trail program. Basically, it would go something like this: A free plan that is provided on a trial basis. basically, a client would sign up for a free month trial of basically the smallest plan you have. Once that free month expires, they have to upgrade to the paid plan or lose the hosting account. Basically it's a see how it is type of deal, and it has the added bonus of preventing spammers from signing up for multiple free accounts, as you wouldn't provide your CC info until the free month is over, rather than at signup of the trial period. Of course, RSP doesn't offer something such as this, but I think it would be a nice addition.

Comment

Working...
      X