Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killing our default "storename.duoservers.com" path?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing our default "storename.duoservers.com" path?

We're pretty brand conscious folks and have noticed our default store URL on storename.**********.com name space is live. We did the WP reseller option (w/ cluster). Since the default templates pick up your brand name, THERE IT IS. Surely there is a way to suspend, kill, or otherwise eliminate this?

This one is important to us.

-thx
    Last edited by theLarry; 23-05-2014, 02:21 PM.

I don't think that can be done reseller side.... RSP might be able to do something about it on their end though.. Have you filed a support ticket?
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 23-05-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Will say... I just searched the second level of my store domain which is my default storefront also, it did not show on the first 15 pages of google.... I'm sure its indexed in there somewhere but its buried deep enough that it's not going to be found without lots of digging.

Comment

Hello.

Like DoneRite said - this cannot be completed from the Reseller's side.

You can open a Ticket and we will ask our Developers to do that if needed.

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Comment

Thank you Tom. That's exactly what we'll do then. The fact that donerite found his actually indexed is even scarier.

Comment

No no..... I never found it..... .com is tld, myname.com is second level domain for my WP reseller store..... I never found the subdomain url myname.duoservers.com for my free storefront on the first 15 pages of google.... Sorry for the misunderstanding larry
            Last edited by doneritehosting; 23-05-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I"M GLAD it was a misunderstanding! ...Still I'll pursue getting this whacked with support and report back in case any one else wants to take this action. Thanks for clarifying for me!

Comment

No problem larry..... it was my bad, I worded the post badly

Comment

Working...
                X