Moving money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving money

I have recently been informed by my credit card that yet again they intend to screw me over more by adding transaction fees, which will add additional expense to RSP services. I also noticed that RSP have sent me an email detailing how to do a "bank wire", but the bank is a US bank account. If RSP is registered for VAT in the UK they must have a bank account in the UK and if so would it not be cheaper for resellers to transfer money using a free and fast "direct payment" via my bank app on my phone.

Why are we paying transactions fees and card processing fees and all these other charges/fees the card companies can dream up?

Before RSP established a US presence every time I payed my payment involved calling my bank and unlocking my visa card because I was making a international payment.... I remedied that by paying with paypal.... Stopped that problem and no fees... Haven't looked back

Course RSP should have a bank in the UK you can wire to also LMAO!!! Paypal was my solution though..

Comment

Hello,

We do have a UK Bank Account as well. The Bank Wire details are available on the Order Form, but here they are for your comfort:

US Bank account:

Bank Details:

Bank of America
      1000 North Federal Highway
      Boca Raton, FL 33432
      US ABA/Routing: 026009593
      SWIFT: BOFAUS3N
      Beneficiary Details:
      Beneficiary Name: LiquidNet US LLC
      Beneficiary Account: 898014620549

UK Bank account:

Company information: